40

Jimin had talked with all the other members about what they could give the kids for Christmas.

And after Ji-Su's breakdown over a puppy all the others had began asking for one.

So him and Tae, once they got the okay from the others talked to one of their friends who had been training Pomeranian's for a couple years.

When Jimin asked she picked out the perfect dog for them, it was quiet, gentle and loved being around kids and they eventually agreed to adopt it on Christmas Eve.

The boys woke up at 5Am to begin wrapping presents and after all the presents were wrapped they got a box to put the small dog in for a couple minutes.

They went to wake the kids up as Jimin waited downstairs.

The twins were the first ones to rub down the stairs, hyper as they nearly dived at all the presents under the tree, only to be stopped by Jimin as he told them to wait for the others.

After a couple minuets everyone sat downstairs smiling except Mina who was crying after being woken up.

They all quickly opened their presents , their floor covered in wrapping paper as everyone excitedly threw it everywhere.

Once all the presents were opened they sat on the sofa playing with heir new toys while Jimin went to get the last box.

He slowly walked into the room and placed it on the floor making all the kids looked over curiously.

"You have to be very gentle with this present" Jimin said and Ji-Su nodded her head and walked over before slowly opening the box and smiling widely as Jimin picked up the dog out of the box.

"He's so cute" Ji-Su said, her eyes sparkled while stroking his soft fur and Jimin placed the dog on the carpet where it began running in circles excitedly as it looked at all it's new friends.

"What's his name?" Ji-Ho asked as the dog walked towards him and sat down at his feet.

"He's called Yeontan" Jimin said making all of them smile as they excepted their first fur baby into the family.

______________________________________
Sorry for the small chapter

Published-15/4/2020