49

Jin-34 weeks
Jimin-23 weeks
Taehyung-31 weeks

It was early in the morning when Jin first felt it, a small pain in his stomach slowly waking him from his sleep.

Jin groaned quietly as he kept his hand around his stomach, holding Namjoon's arm which was wrapped around him.

Jin moved on to his back thinking it was just a cramp and Namjoon woke up, "Hyung, are you okay?" Namjoon asked leaning his head up but not opening his eyes.

"Yeah, just a small pain" Jin said and Namjoon opened his eyes and looked at Jin.

"Are you in labour?, do I need to get the others?" Namjoon asked as he sat up, ready to shoot out of bed and Jin shook his head.

"It's only a small pain and it didn't last long, I'll be fine for a couple more hours at least, maybe it's just braxton hicks" Jin said and Namjoon nodded his head as he hesitantly lay back down, waiting for Jin to go back to sleep,which the pregnant older done in a couple seconds.

The next time the pain shown up Jin was in the middle of cooking breakfast for everyone, making him drop a plate, drawing everyone's attention as Jungkook walked over and lifted Jin off the ground and into the living room since the older boy wasn't wearing shoes as Jimin went to check on him as Hoseok quickly cleaned the shattered plate up.

Once Jin sat on the sofa Yeontan jumped on his lap and lay down.

"Hyung are you okay?" Jimin asked and Jin nodded his head.

"I'm fine Minnie, just a small pain" Jin said and Jimin slowly nodded his head.

Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon's and Hoseok went to the office and took the kids with them so the pregnant boys wouldn't be stressed out.

They sat in the sofa watching TV while they were talking.

"Jin, Namjoon said you woke up with the same pain this morning, are you sure your not going into labor?" Taehyung asked.

"I probably am, it's just slow at the moment, it's just a small pain every couple hours" Jin said and they nodded their heads.

"Jimin are you feeling any better?" Jin asked, Jimin really didn't want to talk about his condition, but yesterday he was really sick so Jin was just making sure they he was okay.

"I'm fine Hyung, I called the doctor this morning and they have some pills for me to pick up tomorrow" Jimin said with a smile and the others returned it.

After a couple minutes it turned into a conversation on about where they ached, Jimin's head hurt him a lot, Jin's chest and stomach ached and Taehyung's back was killing him.

Taehyung decided it would be better if he lay on the floor so Jimin lowered him down and Taehyung lay flat on the furry carpet, but it was quickly ruined as Yeontan ran over and tried to lick Taehyung in the mouth making everyone laugh as Taehyung tried to avoid it.

The dog eventually calmed down and lay next to Taehyung as Jin began groaning in pain at his chest.

They all had swollen chests but Jin's really hurt him.

Jin pressed down on his chest which immediately felt better as it released some of the pressure.

Tae and Jimin kept talking as Jin removed his hands to see they were wet.

"Shit, sorry, give me a minute" Jin said as he stood up to go and wash his hands a find a new shirt since his was now wet.

Jin quickly took one of Jungkook's shirts and went into the bathroom, taking his shirt off and cleaning himself up before putting Jungkook's on.