26

The BTS members apart from Yoongi and Jimin all sat down at the dining table eating the delicious breakfast Jin had prepared and the were all enjoying it.

Yoongi and Jimin were still fast asleep upstairs even though it was nearly 11am the boys didn't want to wake them knowing how the boys had been feeling the past couple of weeks.

Jimin's mother, Hoseok's sister and Hoseok's mother had took the children for a day since the boys were so stressed with work and caring for the children although they never shown it, Jimin and Hoseok's family members loved taking care of the children.

After breakfast Jin and Taehyung cleaned up the plates as they talked about Jimin and Yoongi, They weren't saying anything bad they were just sharing ideas about what might be wrong with the boys, and then Jin said something that made Taehyung's eyes widen.

"You don't think they could both be pregnant do you?" Jin questioned and Taehyung had no answer as he looked at the older boy, they talked a lot about that possibility before they decided the only way to get an idea of the answer would be to question the other boys.

After they were done cleaning the walked into the living room to see Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon all squished onto one sofa and Jin stood infront of the TV making them all groan as they looked up at the elder to see the boys serious face.

"I think I know what's wrong with Yoongi and Jimin but I need to know something before I go talk to them" Jin said and all the members nodded their heads.

"Have any of you had unprotected sex with them two within the past month?" Jin asked sounding serious and 2 of the boys shook their heads no as Hoseok's eyes widened.

"Wait you really had sex with no protection?" Jin asked his voice sounding a tiny bit annoyed and Hoseok nodded his head making all the boys in the room look at him.

"Well that answers my question" Jin said as he fell onto the sofa beside the boys.

"Which is?" Namjoon asked making Jin look at him.

"Jimin and Yoongi are probably pregnant because Hoseok can't keep it in his pants" Jin sighs making some of the members chuckle as Hoseok hid his face in his hands in embarrassment before talking.

"I was going to use protection but they told me not to" Hoseok said and Jin raised an eyebrow.

"Do you think they want to be pregnant?" Jin asked and all the boys nodded their heads.

"Hyung what are you talking about?" Yoongi's small tired voice came from Yoongi's the doorway that led into the living room and the boys turned around to see Yoongi who looked pale. Jin quickly rushed over towards the younger boy "I'm gonna faint" Yoongi said and Jin quickly held the boy in his arms as he felt the younger boy go completely limp.

Jin carried the boy to the empty sofa and after a couple seconds Yoongi's eyes fluttered open and he looked up at Jin confused.

"Yoongi are you okay?" Jin asked and the younger boy went even more pale as he quickly shook his head no before pushing Seokjin out of the way and running towards the nearest bathroom where Jimin also was.

Yoongi grabbed the trash can throwing up loudly and Jimin puked almost silently. Jin and Taehyung were in the bathroom almost instantly to comfort the two sick boys as Namjoon and Hoseok went to get the boys cups of water Jungkook helped comfort.

By the time Yoongi was done he had tears down his face as he panted sitting against the bathroom floor beside Jimin.

"How do you feel?, do you need anything?,are you okay?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi cut him off.