34

Jimin:35 Weeks
Hoseok:27 Weeks

Jimin and Hoseok sat on the sofa playing with all the kids as the other members helped make food in the kitchen.

After 10 minuets they all got up and ate dinner calmly before the hectic thing called bed time began.

It was mostly filled with children running around the house trying to avoid the members so they didn't have to go to sleep and now with 3 newborns it took over an hour before everything would be calm again.

Jimin and Hoseok went back to the sofa and sat down as they other members chased the kids around trying to get them in their pyjamas.

The triplets had gone to sleep over and hour ago and the members were trying to keep the kids as quiet as possibly but it never worked and Jimin heard cries coming from the nursery so he pulled Hoseok off the sofa and they both walked into the nursery which was decorated with things that were mostly purple.

Only Mina and Miri were crying and Jihyun practically slept though anything like his mother Jimin and Hoseok immediately began working on calming the babies down picking them up and rocking them back and forth as they picked up their pacifiers and put them in their mouths.

The babies began getting quieter and after 10 minutes they were asleep again.

The boys gently put them back down in their cribs and put a small blanket over them.

Jimin looked down and Mina and smiled but it suddenly turned into a frown when a sharp pain hit him in the stomach which made him grip the sides of the crib as he tried not to double over in pain.

"Minnie are you okay?" Hoseok asked as he walked over to Jimin and began rubbing his lower back and Jimin just nodded as he waited for the pain to be over.

Once it was over Hoseok helped get Jimin into the rocking chair that was in the corner of the room.

"Jimin are you sure you're okay?" Hoseok asked and Jimin just nodded his head again.

"It was probably just a braxton hick" Jimin responded as he tried to stand up out of the chair but got about 2cm off it before he fell back down, his cheeks turned red as he looked at Hoseok, "help me up" Jimin said and he reached a hand out and Hoseok quickly pulled the younger boy up out of the chair and began walking with him to a bedroom.

The halls were quiet and the living room was dark, the only light coming off the TV which the other 5 members were watching, they got all the kids to bed successfully Hoseok thought as he carried Jimin into his bedroom.

Both the boys were tired so once their head touched the pillows they were out, cuddled in each other as their snores slowly echoed throughout the room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The next morning was different.

Jimin woke up about 9AM and walked into the bathroom, his hips hurt and he could literally feel the baby so far down.

Jimin took off his boxers and they were soaking wet.

A sharp pain suddenly hit Jimin and the boy gripped the sink and held himself up as his body began pushing, he couldn't stop it.

And suddenly the head was out.

Jimin could feel the babies head in between his legs and he was terrified so he lowered himself to the floor.

"HOSEOK!" Jimin shouted and the boy was there within 30 seconds.

"Yes Jimin" Hoseok said before looking down and his eyes widened, "Holy shit do I need to get Jin?" Hoseok asked and Jimin nodded his head and Hoseok quickly ran off and came back with Jin a minute later.