69(M)

Don't forget to comment and vote

Not edited
Some more bottom Namjoon because I am weak for it
____________________________

Namjoon-40 weeks

Namjoon was tired of being pregnant, his back hurt so much he could cry, he couldn't sleep too much and he was put on bed rest.

To say he was bored was an understatement, he just wanted to have the baby.

It was about 2pm and he was trying to have a nap but the baby was moving around so much, and he could hear everyone talking downstairs.

He lay in bed on his phone, going through social media, bored, tired and achy.

There was a small knock on the door and Namjoon smiled as he told the person to come in and Jimin poked his head around the door before coming in.

"I didn't wake you, did I?" He asked and Namjoon shook his head as he sat up, Jimin coming and sitting on the bed beside him, hugging the older boy, his arm wrapping around his bump.

"You look tired Joon, try going to sleep for me baby" Jimin said and Namjoon sighed.

"I can't" the boy said and Jimin nodded his head, knowing the feeling.

"Does your back hurt?" Jimin asked and Namjoon nodded his head, "turn on to your side" Jimin said and Namjoon slowly rolled over, facing away from the boy who began rubbing at his back, Namjoon groaning at how amazing it felt.

The younger boy lifted his shirt so he could push a bit harder and Namjoon began relaxing as he felt the baby move a bit more forward.

"Minie, do you wanna do something?" The boy asked quietly and the younger boy giggled.

"You're meant to be resting, and can you even get it up?" He asked making Namjoon groan loudly as he hid his face in his hands.

"Of course I can Jimin, if you don't want to it's fine" Namjoon said and Jimin shook his head as he continued massaging the boys back.

"No I do, but are you sure you will be okay?" Jimin asked and Namjoon nodded and you could pretty much feel the air shift as Jimin kissed his neck, his arms coming around the boys waist.

Namjoon turned his head and Jimin leaned to kiss him on the lips, gently, just enjoying the time they had, "Jimin please" Namjoon said and Jimin nodded his head as he pulled the boys underwear down, he reached to grab the lube and was about to put it on his fingers when Namjoon stopped him.

"Jin and me messed around last night, I'm ready please" Namjoon said and Jimin nodded his head as he quickly pulled both of their pants down before slowly pushing into Namjoon, both of the boys moaning, Jimin didn't move, he just slowly moved his hands over the boys body and kissed Namjoon's neck which the older boy loved so much.

They enjoyed times like this together so much, if felt so nice to have a couple minutes with each other.

Jimin began moving slowly after a minute, rolling his hips making Namjoon gasp, as his head went back, leaning more on Jimin's shoulder and giving the boy more access to his neck which Jimin sucked dark marks into.

"You're so pretty like this hyung" Jimin said making Namjoon blush even more than the already was as Jimin sped up a bit more, both of them breathing heavily as the pleasure began to build.

"Min, right there please!" Namjoon moaned a bit loud as Jimin began hitting the spot that made his whole body tense up in pleasure, Jimin aimed to hit it every time making the pregnant boy pull a pillow over his face to try and muffle his moans.

"Jimin I think I'm getting close" Namjoon whimpered and Jimin nodded his head as he sped up a bit, this was about Namjoon and not him so he wanted to make the boy feel as good as he could, Jimin reached a hand around and began stroking Namjoon which quickly sent the boy over the edge

"Jimin!" Namjoon moaned before coming, Jimin quickly finished inside the older boys and after a couple seconds the both relaxed, panting hard as they held  on to each other as they came down from their highs.

"Namjoon?" Jimin said quietly only to get a loud snore as a response making the younger boy laugh as he pulled out, going to get a damp warm cloth to clean the boy who stayed asleep the whole time before he quietly left the room, going to the nearest bathroom to get a shower, Taehyung was already in there but neither of them cared so Jimin climbed in behind the younger boy and gave him a back-hug.

"Namjoon's very loud" Taehyung said making Jimin laugh.

"You're just as loud when you're with me" Jimin said and Taehyung chuckled, there was no way he could deny that.

"So it happened?" Taehyung asked and Jimin looked at him confused as he put shampoo in his hair, "you topped him!" Taehyung said quiet excitedly and Jimin burst out laughing with Taehyung as the older boy nodded his head.

"Yeah I did, can you wash my back please" Jimin said and Taehyung nodded his head while giggling as he put body wash on a loofa before scrubbing Jimin's back.

They quickly finished their shower before going downstairs.

The kids were watching Pororo while Yoongi was plaiting the girls hair so it was easier to brush.

Ji-Su came running over and jumped into Jimin's arms, the boy holding the nearly 4 year old girl.

"Mommy, mommy!! I did a pussle and a drawin and daddy done my hair!!" she said clearly as she shook her head so her plaits shook and Jimin smiled and nodded his head as she pulled him over to show him the 8 piece puzzle and a drawing of Yoongi as a cat.

"Wow that's amazing" Jimin smiled as he kissed the little girl on the cheek who giggled loudly.

"Where is daddy bear?" She asked looking around before looking at Jimin.

"He's asleep at the moment, his baby is making him work really hard, we can go see him in a bit" Jimin said and the little girl nodded her head in understanding before she began drawing again.

The whole environment was calm as the day went on, Namjoon coming downstairs about 6pm after sleeping and the kids ran up to him all excited as the boys just smiled warmly at them, slowly leaning down to give all of them a hug.

At about 10pm all the kids had gone to bed and the boys all sat on the sofa together, quietly watching a movie as they cuddled, Yoongi and Jimin's head laying on Hoseok's lap as the boy combed through their hair with his fingers, which eventually sent the two to sleep, Namjoon was asleep as soon as the intro started, the boys leaning on Jin.

And Taehyung and Jungkook payed no attention to the movie, messily making out on the one seater sofa and about half way through the film the ran upstairs.

And everyone was content, everyone was happy with everything and finally things felt completely normal.

______________________________________

Thank you all for reading this, I hope you enjoyed it

The next chapters will be slip into 2 so I hope you're ready for it

How is it almost 2022?

Published-6/12/2021