41

January 5

Taehyung was the first one to wake up because he wasn't feeling well, and he was missing the kids since Jimin's mom had took them for a couple days with the help of Hoseok's sister.

He walked down the stairs to see Yeontan waiting for him at the bottom, the dogs tail wagging quickly as he span around in circles excitedly.

Once Taehyung got downstairs he refilled the dogs water and and gave him some dog food before grabbing some cereal for himself and going to sit on the sofa.

Once Yeontan finished eating his food he quickly joined Taehyung on the sofa snuggling up to his side as Taehyung tickled his ear.

The two watched TV for a while until Jin came and joined them.

Jin could tell something was wrong.

"Hey Taehyung, are you feeling okay?" Jin asked and Taehyung nodded his head.

"I just think I have a stomach bug" Taehyung said before he realised what Jin was hinting at, "I can't be pregnant, I'm on birth control and I haven't had sex in a month" he said and Jin shook his head.

"Taehyung birth control can fail, maybe take a test just to be sure" Jin said and Taehyung nodded his head as he stood up and walked to the nearest bathroom.

Jin began getting worried when Taehyung had not came back after five minutes, so he quickly stood up leaving Yeontan on the sofa as he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Taehyung baby, are you okay?" Jin asked before he listened closely and all he heard was heaving.

Jin opened the door to see Taehyung throwing up and the older boy immediately went to comfort the younger boy and hold his hair out of his face.

Soon Taehyung was left with dry heaving as Jin rubbed his back until the younger boy sat back against the radiator on the floor and he looked up at Jin.

"What does the test say?" Taehyung asked weakly pointing to the counter and Jin looked over.

A plus sign displayed itself on the test.

"It's positive" Jin said and Taehyung nodded his head as he continued trying to catch his breath.

"Who's is it?" Jin asked and Taehyung looked up at him.

"It's Kookie's" Taehyung said and Jin nodded his head as he helped the younger boy up and walked him into the living room.

"Do you want any food?" Jin asked knowing the younger boy must be hungry after throwing up all his food.

"Is there any ice cream?" Taehyung asked making Jin laugh.

"Tae it's 8 in the morning" Jin said looking at the younger boy.

"So?" Taehyung responded making Jin sigh and grab a spoon and a tub of ice cream before passing it to Taehyung who ate it happily while Yeontan lay across his lap.

"Are you going to tell the others when they come down?" Jin asked and Taehyung nodded his head as he ate a big spoonful of ice-cream.

"I mean, there is no point in hiding it but I'll wait for them all to come down before saying anything" Taehyung said and Jin nodded his head.

"Are you excited?" Jin asked with a smile and Taehyung nodded his head quickly.

"When I had Ara it was one of the best things that had ever happened to me, and I enjoyed being pregnant" Taehyung said making Jin smile, "why are you asking?" Taehyung asked looking over the the older boy.

"I wanted to have another baby, but I think we have enough, especially with you pregnant and I'm to old to have another" Jin said making Taehyung gasp.