75

Don't forget to Comment and Vote, it really helps motivate me and keep the story going
𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞
_

____________________________________
The boys were settling into their lives really well, they were secure in everything they did and they were confident they were done with having kids, at least for now.

Although a problem had began to arise recently with the last 3 that were pregnant.

They all still breastfed which wasn't the problem, it was the fact when any of the babies or children cried, their nipples would leak, profusely.

Now a couple of the others had this problem but it was never as big of an issue as it currently was.

One baby crying and 3 boys would have to change their shirts, and with 17 kids in the house, crying was a common occurrence.

The older kids also used it to their advantage much to the dismay of the boys, but the kids found it funny.

"Ji-Su could you please give that back to Mi-Cha" Jungkook would ask nicely and the little girl would pout at him and every time you could see that idea pop into her head as her face changed before she began crying fake tears.

And suddenly Jungkook has 2 problems, a upset baby and a soaked t-shirt, and he would still try to get the little girl to listen to him but she would just giggle at him like it was the funniest thing in the world.

Like, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook would be snuggled on the sofa together watching a movie when Hoseok runs in with a screaming baby and all the boys would groan simultaneously the second their top began sticking to their torso.

Hoseok apologizing but really not able to do anything else.

Namjoon had it the worst, even thinking of any of the babies would cause the problem to happen, the boys buying him absorbent pads for his chest which just made his boobs look bigger.

It also became a problem during the very few times they were able to have sex.

The most recent being Namjoon and Jimin were spending some 'time' together when a baby began crying, within less than a minute they were both covered in breast milk, both of them laughing as they decided their activity was over for now.

The only relief the boys would get was when they were at their studio which was about once a week. And the boys would take turns on who was working and who was taking care of the children.

Namjoon would be able to sleep peacefully on the sofa at their studio while Hoseok and Yoongi worked, all of them taking turns napping since they were so tired.

But everything was okay, they liked how things were, even if things were difficult they wouldn't change it for the world.

The half boys would wake up at 7am every morning to get things ready for the day, while the other boys who usually were awake later into the night getting the older kids to bed would wake up about 8am.

While 3 of the boys would cook breakfast downstairs, the 4 would go to the rooms with the kids in and wake them up, carrying them downstairs so they would eat breakfast.

They would leave the babies asleep until everyone had finished their breakfast, so they would be able to focus on feeding the babies, instead of trying to feed the babies and themselves at the same time.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook breastfed the youngest three while Taehyung sat next to them bottle feeding Hana.

The other 3 boys would be making sure all the kids were doing something fun, getting toys out of the box for them to play with, Yeontan and Bam snuggling together on the sofa, the puppy was still growing and they had been told by a vet that it was a doberman.

The boys would be calmly watching over the kids, helping any of them if they needed it and playing with them.

There was a knock on the door and Jimin quickly stood up to go and answer it, his and Hoseok's mom waiting on the other side, Jimin quickly leaned in and hugged them both before they came in.

The older kids ran over excitedly hugging the two woman who laughed loudly at the green they always get.

Hoseok's mom walked into the living room and looked over at her son before stopping.

"Are you pregnant?" She asked immediately as Hoseok looked at her, holding a chubby toddler.

"Wow mom not even a hello?" Hoseok said jokingly before shaking his head.

"No your face looks fat, like it did when you were pregnant last time!" She accused making Hoseok laugh.

"I'm not pregnant" he said and his mom nodded her head as she went and sat down next to the babies, the boys now looking over at Hoseok.

They weren't going to say anything but Hoseok did look more soft recently, they really haven't even noticed it since they see the boy everyday.

The day continued perfectly, no fights or tantrums from the bigger kids and they even went to bed early leaving the boys to have a nice evening.

But someone had to bring it up.

"How about we all do pregnancy tests again just to be sure" Taehyung said making the boys groan.

"You didn't even take yours last time!" Jin reminded making Taehyung laugh lightly.

"I will this time! Come on" Taehyung said and the boys nodded their head's.

Jin quickly went and set everything up how he did last time and the boys one by one went to go and take a test.

Namjoon was the last one and then they all just sat there for 5 minutes talking about what contraceptives they could use in the future.

Once Jin's timer went off the boys all sighed as the oldest boy stood up and went to check.

Jin came back a minute later, his face was telling that something was going on.

"How many?" Jungkook asked and Jin stayed silent for a second.

"Two of you" Jin said and the boys nodded their head's.

"One's me isn't it?" Hoseok said and Jin nodded his head.

"Who's the other one?" Jimin asked looking around to see if he could get the hint off any of the boys.

"Namjoon" Jin said and the boys gasped looking at the leader who dropped his head into his hands.

"I'm getting an IUD after this" Namjoon groaned.

"How are you both feeling about that?" Yoongi asked and the boys didn't know what to say.

"I didn't suspect it, but my mom has a way of guessing things" Hoseok said and then they looked to Namjoon.

"I think it's a little bit too soon after Jae-Won but I'm okay with it if you all are" Namjoon said and the boys all nodded their head's.

"I think we all need stronger birth control, like castration" Jungkook said making the boys laugh.

"I'm getting an implant" Jin said, Taehyung and Yoongi nodding their heads agreement.

"I'm gonna go with Namjoon getting an IUD, I really don't need any more pregnancies" Jungkook said and the boys nodded their head's.

"Hoseok?" Jimin asked making the boy shrug his shoulders.

"I don't know at the moment, I'll decide later" Hoseok said and the boys nodded their head's.

"Okay then" Jin said.

_____________________________________

I'm sorry for the wait, a bunch of things have gotten in the way but I'm trying my best

I love you all

Published-31/03/2022