Chapter 52:

A/N: A little bit too excited for you all to read this chapter, so ENJOY!

Eva’s POV

“Eva, what are your plans for your future in business?” Isaac asks as Emily clears the table.

“Well I would love to be director of finance somewhere.” I tell him.

“That makes sense, since you got a business fiancé degree.” Isaac laughs softly. I want to ask him how he knew that, but I already know that Harry told him.

“I actually have a few positions opening in my finance department in the next couple of months… if you’re interested.” Isaac smiles. He’s offering me a job in the field I want to go into? WOW!

“Dad she works for me.” Harry voices startles me.

“In London?” I ask. Harry’s head snaps in my direction, glaring at me.

“You’re considering it?” Harry asks, shocked,

“Yes, here in London.” Isaac nods.

“And son, she can’t be your assistant forever. She is full of potential and being your assistant would waste that potential.” Isaac tells him.

“It wouldn’t be for a few months.” He adds.

“You can work yourself up the ladder.” Isaac continues.

“STOP!” Harry slams his fists against the table, Isaac and I both jump.

“She works for me… you can’t just take her away from me.” Harry growls.

“I didn’t accept his offer.” I say softly.

“But—I’m not going to turn it down without giving it some thought. I’d be stupid not to consider it.” I stare directly into Harry's eyes.

“This is my career and your dad is right, I don’t want to be your assistant my whole life.” I continue.

“When would you need an answer?” I turn my attention to Isaac.

“You would start the end of August, so I would need to know by the beginning of August at the latest.” Isaac answers me.

“If you give me your email address I can email you more details about the jobs, and you can have your pick of which one you want.” Isaac adds.

“Really? That would be awesome.” I smile.

“Enough work talk… are you doing any sightseeing while you’re here?” Emily sits back down at the table.

“We don’t have any meetings on Saturday, so I was going to take her sightseeing.” Harry says matter-of-factly.

“You are?” I ask.

“Yes,” A small smile plays on his lips.

“As much funs as this has been we need to get going… we have a meeting in less than an hour.” Harry pushes away from the table and stands up. I look at the clock on the wall…crap we need to leave now or we will be late.

“Aw, we don’t want you to go.” Emily pouts.

“I’ll be back in a few weeks.” Harry pulls his mom into his chest.

“Will we see you more than a few hours?” She asks as she hugs him tightly.

“I hope you accept my offer.” Isaac walks up to me.