Chapter 75

A/N: idk what the heck happened when I posted this a few minutes ago... Hopefully this works!! Sorry about the weird Bask thing... Idk what the fu.ck happened.

This story is #339 in Fanfiction.... I love seeing this. I never thought this story would ever be ranked, and I NEVER thought it would have 335K reads, 10K votes, and 2.2K comments! It's absolutely mind blowing to me. Thank you all for your constant support, and I really hope you will stick by me when I'm writing One Shots, because I might have a story idea that I'm working on (not a fanfic though) :P

I also want to say, that I READ EVERY single comment on each chapter... I might not respond, but it's usually because I can't respond without spoiling anything haha! but I do read them and appreciate every single one of them! So please continue to comment (as well as vote haha)

I hope you enjoy this chapter... it was fun to write ;)

Eva's POV

As soon as I process that Harry is alive and is standing a few feet away from me, I push my dad away and run to Harry, jumping into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist... Harry stumbles slightly, but catches himself.

"W-what's going on?" He asks, as he wraps his arms around my waist, holding me tight. All I wanted to do was hold onto him, but I'm feeling so many different emotions right now.

"I hate you so much right now," I smack his back.

"I c-can't believe you didn't c-call," I punch his back, as I continue to cry uncontrollably.

"Ow," He chuckles. I push off of him and stand directly in front of him.

"I thought you died-we thought you died," I cry and punch his chest. He grabs my wrists and holds them against his chest until I stop trying to punch him.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Harry's eyebrows furrow. I let out of a sob and rest my forehead on his chest.

"There was a train collision and one of the trains was coming from Liverpool-we thought you were on that train," I heard dad explain.

"Oh, baby I'm okay, you're okay-" he holds me tighter.

"I'm not okay-F.uck. Harry, you don't know how it feels to lose your husband,"

"I can't go through that again!" I scream into his chest.

"I'm so mad at you, but I love you so freaking much," I grip his shirt in my hands.

"I'll give you two a minute-- I'll go call your parents and let them know you're safe," my dad says, Harry nods and pulls me closer against him.

"I'm right here baby," he whispers in my ear.

"I'm not going anywhere," He rubs my back, softly.

"I'm s-so sorry," I cry into the nook of his neck.

"Why are you sorry?" he asks.

"I shouldn't have been m-mad at y-you," I explain.

"Sshh, it's okay. I was in the wrong as well," he kisses the top of my head, and rubs my back in soothing circles.

"I thought you were dead, and I thought you thought I hated you as you died in that accident," I ramble.

"Sshh, I know you could never actually hate me," He teases, so I pull at his exposed chest hair.

"Ow," He squeals.

"That hurt," He groans.

"Thinking you were dead hurt a lot more," I retort.