Chapter 50:

A/N: I'm sorry in advance, but this chapter is a bit shorter than normal. Hope you still like it though... I think you will though :D

Harry's POV

"If anymore flowers get delivered, keep them away from her, so she doesn't freak out anymore." I tell Holly. We are both very confused by Eva's reaction to the flowers... I desperately want to know why she is freaking out-No, I want to know why she is so scared.

"Okay, I wonder why she is freaking out-it's not like she cheated on Niall and-"

"I will not have you gossiping about another employee to me." I cut her off sternly.

"Right-sorry." Holly stumbles over her words. Holly takes the flowers and leaves the room, I take a deep breath, and walk into my office closing the doors behind me. Eva is sitting on my couch, she looks absolutely terrified. She's crying, breathing heavily, and her whole body is shaking.

"Care to explain why you're having a complete meltdown AT WORK over flowers?" I emphasize 'at work'. I feel bad that she is so freaked out, but I can't have her like this at work.

"Are you cheating on Niall or something?" I ask when she doesn't say anything. I wouldn't have thought she cheated on him, but when Holly said 'it's not like she cheated on Niall' it made me think of the possibility.

"What? Of course I'm not cheating on Niall. I'm not a cheater." She whimpers.

"I never said you were... I'm just trying to figure out why you're freaking out about flowers." We're getting ready to leave for London in a few days, so I don't have time for her to have a meltdown. She stands up, wipes under her eyes, and walks closer to me.

"It's not like you would believe me, you didn't four years ago." She snarls before she moves around me and walks out of my office, slamming the door behind her.

"What?" I turn around and go after her.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask sternly.

"Of course you don't remember." She rolls her eyes and walks out of her office. I run my hand through my hair as I walk back into my office. I sit down behind my desk and go over every conversation Eva and I had four years ago... I want to know what's got her so freaked out.

Hey baby!" I answer my phone cheerfully. I haven't talked to her in a few days and I miss her voice. But she doesn't say anything, all I hear is her sobs.

"Eva? Baby, what's wrong my love?" I try to keep my voice steady.

"I-I'm scared." She says in-between sobs.

"Why are you scared?" I start to panic. She takes a deep breath before she answers.

"He followed me-to the café and then to the library."

"Who did?" I have no idea who 'he' is.

"The guy I told you about-the guy that's been following me around the last couple of weeks." She's clearly annoyed, but I don't really remember who she is talking about-wait...

"Wait, do you mean your fellow classmate?"

"No-well yes, but I swear he's stalking me." Her voice raises.

"Don't be dramatic babe, it's probably just a coincidence." I tell her. She isn't being stalked, this guy is probably just a classmate that has classes the same time she does.

She gasped before she speaks. "NO, IT'S NOT!" She yells.

"Don't' yell at me. I'm just looking at it realistically." I raise my voice.