Chapter 67:

Eva's POV

"Mom and dad want to know where you are going tonight." Lacey tells me as soon as she walks into my house.

"I'm a grown ass women they don't need to know where I'm going tonight." I roll my eyes. I know they will flip if they knew I was going out with Harry. Sophia told dad I've been hanging out Harry the other day and all hell broke out.

"I can't believe you're putting you and your children back into that man's life. He's done nothing but hurt you every time he is in your life." Dad scolds me.

"We are both different people now." I retort.

"I don't care, he has hurt you too many times and I refuse to allow this to happen." He stomps his foot slightly.

"I'm twenty-seven years old you can't tell me who I can and who I can't see."

"And have you not noticed how much happier I've been the last couple months?" I ask, he doesn't say anything, but his eyes tell me he has noticed.

"It's because of him daddy. He came back into my life at the perfect time... the kids are happier now and they can't wait to see him and his daughter." I continue.

"His is engaged or married this time?" I can't believe he just said that. He is making it seem like I was Harry's mistress 5 ½ years ago, but I wasn't.

"Liam." Sophia gapes in shock.

"COME ON KIDS, WE'RE LEAVING!" I call out, I turn around and walk away from dad and go to gather the kids.

"Mummy, why we leaving so soon?" Ryan asks me.

"Mummy is tired... let's get your shoes on." I point to their shoes, and they move towards them and sit on the floor and slip them on.

"Eva, please don't leave." Dad says quietly behind me.

"Goodbye dad." I deadpan and grab my purse and car keys.

"Come on kids, get in the car." I guide them out of the house.

"Bye, bye." They wave to dad and Sophia.

"Eva, I didn't mean it like that." Dad tries one more time, but I ignore him and get the kids into their car seats, before I get into the driver's seat.

I haven't talked to dad since that day... he has tried to contact me, but I don't really want to talk to him right now, he really hurt my feelings. I refuse to take Harry away from my kids, and if my father doesn't agree with that then I don't really care.

"Are you going out with Harry?" Lacey asks, taking me by surprise.

"Wh-what?"

"I heard mom and dad yelling at you talking about some Harry guy-is it the same Harry from when I was little?" She asks.

"You remember him?"

"Yeah, a little bit." She shrugs. I'm shocked that she remembers Harry. She was eight the last time she saw him...

"When exactly are you getting dressed?" She giggles, changing the subject. I already did my hair and make-up, I just have to put on my shoes and dress.

"Now." I smile.

"Do you need any help?" She asks.

"AUNTY LACEY!" The twins come running down the hallway.

"No, I think I can handle it." I smile at her, as the twins run into her open arms.

"Okay, you're hair and make-up look really good... I can't wait to see the dress and the shoes." She smiles up at me.