Chapter 25:

Eva’s POV

I wake up to my phone buzzing, I groan and reach over to my nightstand, and picked it up. I unlock it and see I have a text from Liam. I hesitate a second before I open his text.

From Liam: Sorry if this wakes you, but I was wondering if you would like to come over for the day. We’re having a movie day and Elise is making a big dinner… We would love for you to come, if you have plans or don’t want to its okay…

My first reaction is no, but when I look at my slightly swollen wrist I remember the events from last night… Harry and that girl at the party and then seeing them in his room…I try to shake the image out of my head, but it’s imprinted in my head. Seeing him on top of her like that… it hurts, but the way Harry pushed me and yelled in my face hurt even more. I know I’ve been stubborn and I haven’t forgiven him, but he has no right to hurt me physically.

To Liam: What time?

I get out of bed and walk to my bathroom to use the bathroom and take a long hot shower. I stand under the hot water for a while before I finally get out. I wrap a towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom and over to my closet. I lock the closet door and drop the towel from my body. I slip on my matching black lace underwear and bra set before slipping on a pair of black leggings. I walk over to where my sweaters are hanging and grab my light grey sweater, and slip it on over my head. I pull the sleeves down so they cover my wrists. My left wrist isn’t severely swollen, but it definitely doesn’t look normal. I don’t want anyone asking questions. I unlock the door and walk over to my bed. I sit down on the edge and grab my brush and began brushing my hair. Even though it hurt like hell I pull my hair to the side and start fishtail braiding it. Once I’m done I walk to the bathroom to get a few bobby pins to pin back a few pieces of hair that fell. As I’m brushing my teeth I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I freeze… please not be Harry. I rinse my mouth and walk to my door. I open the door and see Isaac standing in front of me.

“Just wanted to let you know we are home.” He smiles. He is definitely Harry’s dad, because they have the same exact smile, dimples and all.

“Okay.”

“We are going to go to lunch and movie if you would like to come.” He tells me.

“I’m going over to Liam’s today.” I shrug. He looks slightly surprised, but he covers his shock with a smile.

“When are you going, we can give you a ride on our way?” He offers.

“Hold on.” I hold up my finger and walk over to my phone to see if Liam texted me back. Sure enough he did.

From Liam: 1?

I look at the time and see its twelve fifteen. I guess I was in the shower longer than I thought I was.

“I have to be there by one.” I tell him. I’m hoping they won’t be able to drive me. I don’t want to be anywhere near Harry. 

“Perfect, we were planning on leaving at twelve forty-five.” He claps his hands together.

“I don’t mind walking.” I tell him.

“It’s okay, we don’t mind.” He tells me. I nod and watch him walk away from my room and over to Harry’s. I close my door and walk over to where I keep my socks. I grab a pair and put them on before grabbing my red converse. Once I put them on I walk over to my phone and text Liam that I will be there, and then grab my black purse and stuff my phone inside before walking out of my room. I walk downstairs and walk to the coat closet to get my coat. As I’m putting my coat on I see Harry coming downstairs. My heart starts pounding, my hands begin to shake, I step back and look down at my feet.