Chapter 6:

A/N: Attention I did not really edit this, I just really want to post this!

Eva's POV

"How's your arm?" I ask Harry.

"Fine." He lies.

"If I had my purse I would give you some Tylenol but it's in Mr. Payne's room." I tell him. He nods and we go back to sitting in silence.

We've been sitting and waiting for the police to finally come into the school and control the situation. Harry's mom texted Harry a while ago to see if he was alright and then explained that the police are talking with the gunmen who now have a room full of hostages. No one knows who they are and why they are doing this. Right now I don't care about that I just want this to be over so I can get out of here.

"I can't believe I didn't offer this before, do you want to text your parents and tell them you are okay?" Harry asked as he frantically tries to hand me his phone.

"No." I said simply.

"Why?" He asked confused.

'They won't care.' I said to myself.

"What?" Harry asked wide eyed. Shit I said that out loud.

"I didn't say anything." I said quickly.

"Is that why you lie about where you live?" He asked.

"None of your business." I snap and scoot away from him and rest my head on the wall next to me.

"Eva?" Harry whispered and starts to move closer to me. He reaches out and places his hand on my arm. He was about to say something when we all of a sudden hear a lot of screams. It was quiet for a while, and if it wasn't for Harry's mom we probably would've thought all this was over. I flinch and put my hands over my ears to block out the screams. Harry pulled my head into his chest and helped me block them out.

"Follow those men and they will lead you outside to your families." We hear a man say. I lift my head up and stared at the closet door. I looked at Harry asking if it was over, he shrugged his shoulders. We both turn to stare at the door, both way too scared to move. I don't really know how long we watch the door, but eventually someone knocked on the door asking if someone was in here and claiming to be the police. My heart is racing and my body is shaking violently.

"How do we know you're the police?" Harry asked sternly. We hear some muffled talking before a police badge is pushed under the door. I'm actually surprised that it fits under the door.

Harry crawls over to the badge and examines it before he looks at me and nods. I panic as I watch Harry unlock the door. I bury my face in my knees as he opens the door slowly.

"Are either of you hurt?" Someone asks Harry.

"I was graze with a bullet, and she is okay physically." Harry said. I continue to hug my knees, so I couldn't see anything. I started to freak out when I felt someone try and pick me up. I looked up and see Harry.

"I won't let anything happen to you." He said as he picks me up bridal style. I nod and lean into his chest.

"Keep your eyes closed okay?" He whispers to me as I feel him move. I didn't think twice I buried my face into the crook of his neck and keep my eyes tightly shut.

"We will take you both to one of the paramedic stations that we have set up and get you checked out. If you don't need to go to the hospital you will be transported to the police station to give your statements." A man explained to Harry and I as we exit the school (I felt the sun and fresh air hit me)

"When can we see our parents?" Harry asked.

"After the paramedics check you out, and we will find your parents and escort them to you guys." The same man said. I wonder if my parents are here?