Chapter 27:

Eva’s POV

Hours pass and I can tell that more people have arrived, the music, and chatter is louder. The music is so loud I’m actually surprised the cops haven’t been called yet. I couldn’t handle the noise any longer so I put on my noise canceling headphones about an hour ago. They don’t block everything out, but they are preventing a headache. I gave up trying to watch a movie on my TV, so I put a DVD in my laptop(with my headphones plugged in). When the movie finishes I pushed my laptop aside and pulled out my phone to text Ellie.

To Ellie: Hey, are you still up?

From Ellie: Yeah, what’s up?

To Ellie: Harry is throwing a party and I can’t sleep and I’m starting to get a massive headache ):

From Ellie: Sorry :/ are you still not talking to him?

To Ellie: Nope, I don’t want to talk to him. You know what he did last weekend.

I told Ellie what Harry did last weekend at lunch today. She was in shock that he put his hands on me like that. She thinks he was just as in shock as I was when I caught Harry and her in bed together.

From Ellie: I think you should talk to him. I saw him staring at you today at school and it looked like he wanted to talk to you, but didn’t know how to approach you…

To Ellie: That’s not my problem. He caused all of this… I didn’t!

I can assure you I will not be the one to talk to Harry first…

From Ellie: God you are so stubborn. Just talk to him, I know you want to! I saw you two on New Years, you obviously like each other… You just need to get past the bullshiz and tell him how you feel.

To Ellie: He obviously doesn’t care about my feelings… he lied to me, he let that slut give him a BJ, he slept with her two doors down from me, he pushed me, and yelled in my face. How can I get past all of that and JUST talk to him?

From Ellie: Eva, I understand he’s done things wrong....you don’t know for sure about the BJ thing…

I groan and roll my eyes at her text… after finding them having sex in Harry’s room I think I can be sure about what happened in that bathroom earlier that night. I start texting her back but stop when the slut comes barging into my room.

“What are you doing in here?” I asked her. 

“Why can’t you just leave him alone?” She slurs. She is wearing the shortest, tightest, low cut dress I’ve ever seen. Her hair is pulled up into a sock bun so her cleavage is out for everyone to see. How can Harry like someone like this?

“Who are you talking about?”  I know exactly who she is talking about, I just don’t understand why she is telling me to leave him alone, I don’t talk to him.

“Harry, why can’t you just leave him alone and let him be with me?” She attempts to walk closer to me, but fails miserably. She almost falls to the floor but she catches herself. She is obviously wasted…

“I think you should move out.” She tells me.

“Oh, really now?” I ask with raised eyebrows.

“Yes, he doesn’t even like you--- he is just too nice, so he won’t ask his parents to kick you out.” I know I shouldn’t but I actually believe her. He doesn’t seem to want me around anymore, so maybe he does want me gone. Where would I go though---Liam’s? I don’t want to move in with him…