Chapter 15:

A/N: Please read the A/N at the end of this chapter...... it's very important!

Eva’s POV

It took me a while to fall asleep, because of Harry's yelling downstairs. His yelling was muffled so I couldn't hear what exactly he was yelling about, but I could tell he wasn't happy at all. I was eventually able to tune him out and fall asleep. I was woken up by knocks on my door, and Harry asking me to come downstairs and help him make some brownies. Because I was half asleep I didn't ask him why he wanted me to help and just got out of bed and followed him downstairs to help him.

That's where I am now, standing in the kitchen gathering all the ingredients to make brownies from scratch.

"Where are your parents?" I asked him curiously.

"They went out for dinner." He shrugged.

"What made you want to bake brownies?" I asked him. He didn't say anything he just shrugged his shoulders and smiled at me.

"Okay then. Tell me what to do and I will try and do it right." I smiled. He nodded at me handed me a pretty large bowl. I took it and followed him over to the center island. I placed the bowl on the counter and Harry placed the rest of the stuff next to the bowl.

"Okay I'm going to measure everything out and you just put the measured ingredients in the bowl when I tell you." Harry said.

"Okay." I said. I've never really baked anything from scratch so I don't really know how to do anything.

"Here put the flour in the bowl." Harry handed me a rather large portion of flour. I nodded and took it and poured it in the bowl.

"Oh my god." I squealed when some of the flour jumped out of the bowl and into my face. Harry looked up at me and started laughing hysterically.

"You were supposed to put the measuring cup close to the bottom so that doesn't happen." Harry laughed. Now he tells me.... I take a little flour and throw it at his face. That shut him up quickly and I got nervous that he was mad, but when he smiled evilly I got nervous. He got a handful of flour and threw it at me I knew for sure he wasn't mad, but was about to get even.

"HARRY!" I squealed. Before I knew it we were in a full on flour war.

"Harry, leave me alone." I tried to say seriously but I couldn't stop laughing. He is chasing me around the kitchen with a bowl of flour in his hand. As I pass the eggs (on the counter) I grab two and hold them up ready to throw them.

"Playing dirty now eh?" He raised his eyebrows as he stopped running after me. I stopped, but I kept my guard up ready to throw the eggs at him if he makes one wrong move.

"Now, now Eva do you really want to throw those eggs at me?" He teased.

"I'm clearly not opposed to it." I winked at him. He let out a loud laugh before covering his mouth with his free hand. I smiled at how cute that was. Wait what?

With that split second I let my guard down Harry took that opportunity to attack me with the bowl of flour. I took a step away from him looking at the flour covering me head to toe. I look up and see him hunched over laughing, so I take the opportunity and crack both eggs on top of his head. He froze before he shook his head causing egg to go everywhere.

"Oh you’re getting it now." He growled playfully as he lunged for me. I squealed and turned around to run from him but my foot slipped on some egg yolk and I fell on the floor. Harry tried to stop and avoid tripping over me, but he ended up falling on me instead.