Chapter 77:

A/N: I'm so excited for you guys/girls to read the One Shot's I've already written... I really think you all will love them as much as I do!!!

Enjoy this chapter...

Eva's POV

"My lawyers are going to come over today, to talk about what I should do about Avery," Harry wraps his arms around my waist, while I finish cleaning up breakfast.

"Okay," I nod.

"Do you need me to pick anything up after I drop the kids off at school?" he asks.

"I don't think so," I shrug.

"Okay, call or text me if you think of something," He kisses my cheek.

"Can you actually get me some ginger ale and some saltine crackers?" I turn to look at him.

"Wh- baby you're really pale—are you feeling okay?" He cups my face in his large hands.

"I'm nauseous, and really don't feel good in general," I tell him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He caresses my cheeks with his thumbs.

"I didn't feel this bad until I ate breakfast—I just don't think breakfast is sitting well," I explain.

"I'll take Luke with me, and you can go upstairs and try and go back to sleep," He tells me.

"I'm fine,"

"Nope, I'm taking him with me—so go back to sleep," His hands drop from my face and fall to my shoulders.

"Go on—go to bed," he pushes me out of the kitchen.

"Fine," I groan and walk towards the stairs.

"Have a good day at school," I tell the kids, who are standing by the front door.

"Thanks mummy," they smile and run up to me and give me a hug. I hug them back before I go upstairs.

"Let's go kiddos," I hear Harry shout dramatically. I smile and crawl into bed, and wrap myself in the duvet.

"Baby wake up," I groan and open my eyes slowly.

"Hmmm?"

"Luke is hungry and you didn't pump this morning—" Harry trails off.

"Okay," I sigh and sit up in bed. I rub my eyes, as I slowly get out of bed.

"No, stay here and I'll bring him to you," Harry gently pushes me back in bed.

"Okay," I don't have the energy to fight him.

"Are you feeling any better?" Harry asks, as he walks in with a crying Luke in his arms.

"Not really, but I'm still half asleep," I tell him. I take Luke from him, and situate myself, and begin nursing him.

"Did you feel okay when you went to bed last night?" Harry asks.

"I felt a little ill, but nothing alarming," I shrug.

"After you feed him, you can pump some, so you can go back to sleep for a while," Harry runs his fingers through my hair.

"Are you sure? Your lawyers are coming in a few hours and—" He places his finger on my lips, shutting me up.

"Yea, I will be fine. I will feed Luke right before they come, so he will sleep through the meeting," He explains.

"Okay, do you know what the lawyers are going to say?" I ask.

"They got some new information about him, and they are going to discuss a few options with me about how to handle everything,"