Chapter 32:

A/N: I couldn’t wait any longer to post this chapter even though you didn’t reach the 55 vote thingy, but I hope you don’t mind…. Hope you enjoy it, it’s very long!

Eva’s POV

“Eva, are you going to school?” Harry shakes my shoulder, waking me up from a very light sleep. I was up most of the night due to horrible cramps. I must have eventually fallen back to sleep.

“What time is it?” I ask.

“School starts in ten minutes.”

“WHAT?” I sit up in a panic, but quickly hunch over in pain. My cramps are normally bad, but they aren't usually this bad. They are probably worse due to my stress level...

“What’s wrong?” Harry places his hand on my back.

“Nothing, I’m fine.” I force myself to sit up, Harry scuffs.

“If you are in this much pain maybe you should stay home.” Harry suggests.

“I can’t afford to miss school.”

“You would only really be missing English.” He sits down at the foot of my bed.

“I need good grades so I can get into a good college… If I don’t go to school, I can’t get good grades, which means I can’t get into a good college.” I ramble, Harry watches me with wide eyes. I really need to get into a good college, so I can have a good job that pays well. I want to actually live the life I’ve pretended to live all these years.

“Your grades won’t be affected if you miss one day.”

“I need to go to school.” I try and sit up, but my cramps prevent me from doing so.

“Eva--- just stay home, I will bring home your work during lunch.” Harry tells me sternly, as he stands from my bed.

“Crap, I’m supposed to have lunch with Perrie today.” I remember. 

“I don’t want to cancel on her.” I add.

"Go back to sleep, maybe you will feel better when you wake up, and then you can go to lunch with her."

"No, I need to go to school." I protest, midterms are coming up sooner than later and I don't want to miss anything important.

“Ok, go take a shower and get ready, and I will make you something to eat. We will leave here in thirty minutes.” He tells me.

“I can’t ask you to---“

“I really don’t mind missing thirty minutes of class Eva.” He cuts me off.

“Now hurry up and get yourself ready.” He smiles as he walks towards my door.

“Harry?” He stops and turns around.

“Thank you.” I smile.

“Anytime.” He smiles back before leaving my room. I get myself out of bed and into the bathroom, I use the bathroom and take a quick shower. I put on a pair of black leggings and oversized blue sweater, and a pair of black knee high boots. I throw my hair into a messy bun, wrap a scarf around my neck, and pull on my black parka. I walk down stairs and into the kitchen, where Harry is pouring me a glass of juice.

“You look nice, did you do something different with your make-up?” He asks.

“I’m not wearing any." I look down at my feet, embarrassed.