Chapter 59:

A/N: I’m SO sorry guys! This chapter is not double in length and I’m sorry about that. My Grandma is having some medical issues (explained more at the end of chapter) and I’ve been dealing with that all week. I hope you still all like this chapter!

Oh, and I didn’t edit this chapter, so yeah!

Eva’s POV

“When do you plan on telling us the real reason you’re here?” Zayn asks as he rolls my suitcase into my room for the next two weeks.

“How much has Niall told you?” I whisper, looking around for Perrie (she went to the restroom a minute or so ago).

“He told me Jimmy came back and that Harry is back in your life somehow.” He narrows his eyes slightly.

“Jimmy is dead, and Harry is my bo-“

“WHAT!” Perrie squeals cut me off. Shit, I didn’t want to talk about this today.

“Can we talk about this later?” I ask, I need time to figure out how I’m supposed to explain the past few months to them.

“We will talk about it at lunch.” Zayn states.

“Perfect… I guess.” Perrie looks confused, angry, and slightly hurt.

“We will order take out.” Zayn deadpans. I knew he would be upset when he found out about Jimmy and Harry, because he was there during the aftermath of both of those situations.

“We’ll let you unpack.” Perrie forces herself to smile, I frown.

I sit down on the black bench at the end of the bed while I watch Zayn and Perrie walk out of the room, closing the door behind them. I hate that just the mention of Jimmy and Harry can ruin everyone’s happy mood...I hate that they have that much power… Hopefully after I tell them everything we can forget about them and have fun the rest of the time I’m here.

I take a deep breath and finally look around the gorgeous room I’m staying in for the next two weeks. The room isn’t large, but it’s definitely grand. The far wall is black with floor to ceiling mirrors on either end of the wall, the kind size bed is placed in between the mirrors. The bed is covered in an eggplant dupioni comforter with tons of pillows resting against the black velvet headboard.  A black crystal (I can’t tell if the crystals are real or not) chandelier hangs in the middle of the ceiling. The other three walls are pure white as is the carpet. My favorite part of the room is the large window that faces the gorgeous backyard and pool. I’m going to enjoy the next few weeks… I’m especially going to enjoy using that pool.

I get up and start unpacking my things, and I quickly text who I need to, to let them know I’m safely at Zayn and Perrie’s house. When I finish unpacking I lay down on the bed, it’s only four in the afternoon, but I’m ready for bed. New York is five hours ahead of us (LA) so my body thinks it’s nine at night. Right as I’m about to fall asleep Zayn announces lunch is here. I shoot up… my heart racing, so I take a few deep breaths.

“Coming!” I shout, I grab my phone and stuff it in my pocket, before I head downstairs. It takes me minute or two to find the kitchen (they haven’t given me a proper tour yet).

“Pizza okay?” Perrie asks, as I sit down at the table.

“Always.” I smile, she smiles, and places a plate in front of me.

“Beer?” Zayn asks.

“Sure.” I smile, I’m going to need some alcohol to get through this conversation. Once we are all seated at the table and have a slice of pizza on our plates, I get the look from Zayn to start talking. I take a deep breath and start to tell them everything.