Chapter 64:

A/N: I didn't edit this, so I could just go ahead and post it.... Sorry if the grammar and spelling is totally off lol! Enjoy!

Eva's POV

It's been a few weeks since the park with Harry... We've actually been getting the kids together on a regular basis. My kids seem to be happier in general since we started hanging out with Harry and Avery. Ryan has taken to Harry and its bittersweet... I know everyone keeps telling me no one can take the place of Jake, but with the twins being so young I feel like if I do meet someone he could take his place as their dad, and I don't know how I feel about that.

"Eva? Are you okay?" Sophia asks. The twins and I are at hers and my dad's place for dinner.

"I'm fine- why?" I ask.

"You have been really quite today and you look a bit pale." She puts her hand to my forehead.

"Oh, sorry. I'm just thinking." I reply simply. Sophia and my dad have no idea I've been hanging out with Harry...well our kids are hanging out we are just at the same place at the same time, so we have to speak to each other...

"You know, I'm always here if you need to talk." She pats my shoulder.

"You haven't really talked about it in a while." She adds.

"I'm fine." I stand up and walk away. I don't like talking about Jake and his passing, because it breaks my heart all over again to talk about it. It's enough that I think about him all the time and every time I see my kids I see him, so talking about it- I just don't need that.

"Seems like it." I hear her mumble behind me, I ignore her and move towards the kitchen.

"Hey!" My sister Lacey smiles at me.

"Hey, how are you?" I ask. Lacey is fourteen and she is gorgeous inside and out, outgoing, kind, and boy crazy! Lydia is twelve and she is in the middle of puberty, so she is a bit moody, but for the most part she is sweet and very loving. They both still dance, but Lacey takes it a tad bit more seriously than Lydia these days.

"Dad won't let me go on a date- it's a group date Eva." She groans.

"Can you talk to him please?" She begs.

"Talking to your older sister behind my back isn't going to make me change my mind." Dad rounds the corner.

"Ugh- dadddd." She groans.

"I'll talk to him." I whisper to her. She smiles and slips out of the kitchen.

"Why can't she go on a group date?" I ask him.

"She's too young?" He huffs.

"She's going to go whether you let her or not- she will find a way and she will go, so maybe you should let her go."

"Hell-"

"Let me finish." I hold my hand up.

"Let her know you have rules- she has to earn your trust, if she breaks the rules then-"

"She can't date until she's eighteen." He finishes for me.

"Umm sure." I laugh.

"Fine, but if she ends up pregnant or hurt I'm blaming you." He smiles at me.

"Okay." I roll my eyes and walk away to go find my kids.

"Mummy, I want puppy." Addie whines.

"No kitten." Ryan pushes her.

"Don't push your sister, and we aren't getting either." I say firmly.

"BUT MUMMY!" they both whine.