Chapter 73:

Harry's POV

"EVA! You need to come home NOW! Luke is crying, because he is hungry and I have nothing to feed him," I growl into the receiver. I press end and throw my phone on the couch. I've been trying to get in touch with Eva for the last hour... she refuses to answer her phone or to call me back.

"Sshh baby, I know you're hungry—I'll figure something out buddy," I gently bounce up and down, hoping to soothe Luke, but it's not working. I've been trying to calm him down for ten minutes now, but I know he's hungry and he won't calm down until he eats.

"Mummy needs to come home, so you can eat, and so daddy can get some sleep before his business trip tomorrow," I talk to him, hoping to quiet him down. He looks at me while he continues to cry.

I sigh and continue to try and soothe him. Another ten minutes pass before I hear the front door slam... I turn around and see Eva, rushing towards me.

"Give him to me," She holds her hands out to me.

"About time," I mumble to myself and hand Luke over to her. She takes him and walks over to the couch, sits down, and begins feeding our son.

"Where the hell have you been?" I hiss quietly. I slam my fist into the back on the couch when she doesn't respond, causing her to jump slightly.

"Eva, you left me alone with four kids for hours—the least you could do is tell me where the hell you were," I snap.

"Now you know how I feel—" She whispers.

"At least you know where I am," I whisper-shout. She doesn't say anything, she just shakes her head, and focuses on Luke.

Once Luke it done eating, she stands up and walks upstairs, avoiding eye contact with me. I take a few deep breaths before I follow her upstairs. She's in the process of changing his diaper when I walk into the nursery. I can tell she is crying, because she is sniffling, and breathing heavily.

'She should feel bad for leaving Luke with no way of eating,' I say to myself as I watch her grab his pajamas, and begin to put them on him.

"Are you r-ready for b-bed?" She whispers, as she carries him over to the crib.

"Goodnight, my sweet boy—see you in a few hours," She says softly, as she lays him down. She kisses his forehead before turning around and walking past me, with her head down.

"Turn the lights o-off when you leave," She tells me before she walks out of the room. I sigh and walk over to the side of the crib and look down Luke.

"You should be a happy little boy, now that you have a full belly," I poke his belly softly.

"I love you baby boy," I lean over and kiss his forehead. I turn the lights off in his room before I close the door behind me. I take a few deep breaths before I head to mine and Eva's room, trying to contain my anger.

Eva's POV

Once I put Luke to bed I walk to mine and Harry's room and lock myself in the bathroom, so I can cry freely. "Eva, we need to talk—now," Harry's voice booms. I sigh and stand up on my shaky legs. I wipe my eyes and try to take a deep breath, before I hesitantly walk out of the bathroom.

Harry is pacing our room, with his fists clenched by his side. " I'm sor-"

"I don't want to hear it," Harry cuts me off.

"You left me completely alone with four kids for hours," He spits.

"You leave me alone with them all the time," I retort.

"Yeah, but at least you can feed Luke when he is hungry—I have no way of feeding him," His voice begins to raise.

"H-Harry, I already feel bad—you don't need to make me feel worse," I plop down on my side on the bed, I rest my elbows on my knees and place my face in my hands.