Chapter 39:

A/N: PLEASE vote and comment! Over 250 people read each chapter, so if like half of you vote and possibly comment you would make me the happiest girl alive <3 :D

Eva’s POV

 “I’m glad we are doing this.” I smile at Harry.

“Me too, it’s been a long week and a half.” Harry smiles. We are sitting across from each other at Chili’s. He wanted to take me out and ‘celebrate’ that Elise is home resting before she starts Chemo next Monday.

“It’s kind of weird that we’re going on a date on a school night.”

“Who said it was a date?” he teased, I narrowed my eyes, and gave him an unimpressed look.

“Just teasing baby.” He chuckles.

“I just figured it would break up the week a little.” He says. I agree as I take a bite of my Tilapia.

“I know its a few months to soon, but have you thought about Spring Break?” He asks.

“I never think about spring break. I can’t afford to do anything.” I remind him.

“My parents were talking about going to London, would you maybe—ummm---want to come with us?” Harry stumbles over his words.

“Really?” I’m shocked.

“Yeah, we are staying in London, but we are going to visit my hometown and I would love for you to see where I grew up.” He plays with the straw in his cup.

“I would love to.” I smile at him.

“Wait really?” a smile creeps its way to his lips, I smile and shrug my shoulders.

“You don’t have a passport right?”

“No.”

“Well you need to get one.” He grins widely.

“I guess so.”  I smile, I can’t believe in a matter of months I will be spending a week in London with Harry.

“Wait—do your parents know?” I ask. He gives me a ‘are you serious’ look.

“What? I was just checking.” I put my hands up in defense. My phone starts to ring, so I search through my bag until I find it.

“Hate that ringtone.” Harry groans, I roll my eyes and answer my phone.

“Hey Liam.” I try and hold back my laugh.

“H-hey.” Liam sounds like he is crying.

“What’s wrong?” I tense, Harry is watching me intently.

“Elise was rushed to the hospital, she can’t b-breath.” He cries.

“Can you come over and stay with the girls?” he asks.

“Yea—umm I’m out at dinner with Harry, so h-“

“He can come with you, just please come over.” He begs.

“Yeah, we will pay and we will be right there.” I tell him without even asking Harry if it’s okay. I look up and see Harry wave the waitress over.

“We need the check now.” He demands, catching the poor girl off guard.

“Okay thank you.” Liam hangs up.