Chapter 48:

A/N: Sorry I didn't post this earlier today, but I'm not feeling great and I had to write this chapter today, so it took me all day lol!

Eva's POV

"It was so nice spending the week with you." Sophia pulled me into a hug. The week flew by so quickly and I hate that my family is already leaving.

"Thank you for all your help and advice." I say quietly, so only she can hear me.

"Anytime." She pulls away and winks at me. The girls run over to me and wrap their arms around my legs, I bend down, and pull them into a hug. I was keeping my emotions at bay until my sisters started crying, so I instantly start crying.

"We will see each other soon." I tell them.

"Okay." They pull away, and force themselves to smile.

"My turn." Dad interrupts our moment. Lacey and Lydia walk over to Sophia and they go into my kitchen to give us a minute alone.

"Are you going to be okay?" he asks me.

"I think so. Once I get used him being engaged and a soon-to-be dad I will be okay..."

"Who knows, maybe I'll find someone who will make me forget who Harry is." I add.

"I just want you to be happy." He pulls me into his chest.

"Trust me, so do I." I wrap my arms around him tightly.

"I hate how far away you are." I start crying again.

"I know baby, but your career is here in the city-you won't be able to have as many career opportunities in North Carolina right now." He pulls out of our embrace.

"I know, I have to build up my resume before I can work anywhere." I groan. I miss my family so much, and I really want to be closer to them.

"Hey, once school is out we will be able to visit more often. You could maybe even come home for a week?" He suggests.

"Yeah that would be great." I smile.

"Now go before you miss your flight." I tell him.

"Yes ma'am." He playfully rolls his eyes.

"Love you." I pull him into another hug.

"Love you too." He kisses my temple. I say another goodbye to my sisters and Sophia again before they leave my apartment and head to the airport. I walk to my room and curl up in bed and put on a sappy Lifetime movie.

---

"Here is all the things we still need to confirm for the Charity ball this Saturday." Harry puts a manila folder on my desk.

"Okay." I open the folder and start looking over everything.

"Are you attending?" He asks.

"Yeah, I kind of have to- I need to make sure everything is in order, and-"

"We have the event planner for that. Go and just have a nice night." He cuts me off.

"Then why am I doing this stuff?" I question.

"Because-I know you will handle it the right way. Plus Kelly already has enough to do." Kelly is the event planner.

"I was just asking." I hold my hands up in defense at his tone.

"You should go, it's a lot of fun. A lot of people are performing." Why does he want me to go so badly?

"I already planned on going." Just because I don't have to work at the ball doesn't mean I'm not going to go... Sophia and I already got me a dress and I got Niall a suit.