Chapter 26:

Eva’s POV

Morning comes quicker than I would’ve liked. I could easily go back to sleep for another few hours. I quickly get dressed, then go downstairs to get some breakfast. Joyce greets me and hands me a plate with some scrambled eggs and few pieces of bacon. I begin to eat when everyone else comes into the kitchen.

“Morning.” Emily and Isaac greet me.

“Good morning.” I smile. Harry completely ignores me, and sits down as far away as he possibly can. Out the corner of my eye I can see Harry staring at my wrapped wrist. You should feel bad you damn bastard.

 “Do you have to work today?” Emily asked me.

“No, not today.” I tell her.

“Ok.” She nodded.

“How are you going to get home?” Emily asked.

“Walk.” I always walk to and from work.

“It’s way too cold for you to walk today,”

“Harry will drive you to school, and he will also take you home.” Emily tells me.

“WHAT?” Harry and I shout in unison.

“You heard me.” Emily replied sternly.

“I’m not her fucking chauffeur.” Harry snaps.

“I don’t care what the hell happened between the two of you, but you need to learn how to coincide.” Isaac states firmly. By the look he is giving Harry I can tell he is directing that more at Harry than at myself. Harry glares between me and his dad. I roll my eyes, I should be the one glaring at him, he is the one that pushed me to the ground, and yelled in my face, and on top of that he lied to me for weeks. I’ve done nothing to him.

“Whatever.” Harry stand up and places his plate in the sink.

“Look at the time, you two should be leaving soon.” Emily says, I look over at the clock and we have to be in school in fifteen minutes.

“I just have to go brush my teeth and I’ll be ready.” I mumble, I stand up and put my dirty plate in the sink, before I head up to my room to finish getting ready. As I walk downstairs I can hear Isaac and Harry having a heated conversation. I pause and try to make out what they are talking about.

“She can’t read your mind son, you need to talk to her.”

“She doesn’t care.” Harry snapped.

“You don’t know that.” Isaac states. Who are they talking about? Probably about the slut.

“I’m ready.” I interrupt them. Harry and Isaac’s head snap in my direction.

“Ok, have a great day at school.”

“Remember what I told you Harry.” Isaac raises his eyebrows. Harry huffs and storms out the front door. I sigh as I follow him. The car ride was silent, so I stared out the window and listened to the music softly playing out of the radio. School went by quickly and before I know it I’m back in Harry’s car.

“I can’t believe I have to take you home. It’s not that cold out.” Harry snaps as he pulls out of the schools parking lot. I decide not to say anything, I just look at my phone and scroll through Tumblr. 

“Get out.” Harry snaps. I look up from my phone and see we are in his driveway. I unbuckle my seatbelt, grab my things, open the door, and look over at Harry.

“Thank you for the ride.” I tell him. He doesn’t say anything, he does look slightly shocked though. He doesn’t say anything he just shrugs, waits for me to get out of the car, and close the door before he pulls out of the driveway. I get into the house and go right to the kitchen to get some lunch. Joyce is in there, so she offers to make me something to eat. She makes me a turkey sandwich, and pours me a glass of coke.