Chapter 71:

A/N: I'm so excited for you all to read this chapter :D

3 years later

"What are you thinking about?" I ask him.

"Everything," he smiles softly.

"Like?" I push him to open up.

"Us, our wedding day... Really just the past three years," he walks over and sits next to me on the bed.

"I can't believe we got married today," I look up at my handsome husband and smile.

"It's unreal," he leans his forehead against mine.

We are slow dancing on the dance floor one last time tonight.

"I'm the luckiest man alive," he smiles.

"I'd say so," I giggle.

He laughs and kisses my lips softly. "I'm ready for our honeymoon though," he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Why is that?" I tease.

"Oh, I don't know--" he trails off.

"Two weeks in Hawaii, in a private cabana with my gorgeous wife... I think that says it all," I blush and smile a his words.

"Nope I forgot one--" he holds up a finger.

"We have no kids, so we have two weeks completely to ourselves," he adds with a cheeky smile.

"Cheeky," I giggle.

"You wouldn't want me any other way," he laughs deeply.

"True," I peck his lips.

"Mummy! Daddy!" We turn and see the twins running over to us.

"Granny, is making us go home," Addie pouts.

"Are you coming with us?" Ryan asks.

"No, mummy and I are going on holiday-- remember?" Harry tells them.

"Why can't we come?" Addie whines.

"It's an adult holiday," Harry tells them.

"Okay," they sigh.

"We are going to go ahead and head home... We are all exhausted, and I'm sure you're ready to get going," Emily walks up to us. Emily and Isaac are watching the kids for a week, and then the twins are going to my parents house for the following week, while Avery is at her mums.

"I'm ready to sleep myself," I laugh.

"It's been a long day," I add.

"But it's not over yet," Harry whispers in my ear. I turn and look up at him and laugh.

"You have a long flight, so you have plenty of time to sleep," Emily winks.

"Mum," Harry groans.

"What?" She laughs.

"Everything looked absolutely amazing today, and you look beyond gorgeous yourself," Sophia walks up to us.

"Thanks babe," I smile and pull her into a hug.

"The dress is stunning... I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of it," Sophia tells me.

"You're not the only one," Harry adds, causing me to blush and roll my eyes.

My wedding dress is a white strapless, elegant lace trumpet gown, with a long train.

"Can I wear it?" Addie asks.

"One day," I smile.

"When your forty," Harry adds, I roll my eyes, while Addie groans.

"Daddy," Avery comes over to him and raises her arms, he bends down and picks her up.

"How long will you be gone?" She asks.

"Two weeks, but Eva and I will call you every day," he tells her.

"Okay," she smiles softly and nuzzles into his chest.

"Eva, can I borrow you for a second?" My dad asks. I nod in reply, and tell Harry and the twins I'll be right back.

Dad and I walk over to a quiet corner and he pulls me into his chest.

"Sophia made me realize today that I never truly told you how I felt about you and Harry getting married--" he trails off.

My dad was more accepting of mine and Harry's relationship a year into it, but he never seemed overly comfortable around Harry. Even now, I know he is happy for me, but I don't know exactly how he feels about it.

"Harry is not the same guy he was all those years ago... He is so much worse--"

"W-what?"

"I'm just kidding," dad cuts me off, laughing. I slap his arm and tell him to continue.

"He is a great guy and I'm extremely grateful for him coming back into your life when he did. I'm not sure you and the kids would be as happy as you are right now if it wasn't for him." He pauses and takes a deep breath. My eyes start to burn with tears.

"I one hundred percent approve of you guys and I'm sorry I haven't said that sooner. I guess I thought it was implied, but Soph told me otherwise tonight." He grabs my hand softly.

"Thank you," a tear falls.

"I knew you were okay with 'us' but it's amazing knowing you truly approve of this relationship. Harry is a great guy and I know he will make me and the twins really happy." I cry.

"Jake would definitely approve as well." Dad smiles. My heart sinks a bit... Jake didn't like Harry back in New York, and a part of me over the past year and a half has questioned if Jake would be okay with Harry and I. Would he be okay with him being the twins father figure? What does he think about all of this?

"He'd approve of the man he's become." He adds when he notices my hesitance.

"You think?"

"God yes, he would want you to be happy and it's obvious Harry makes you and the twins happy. I think he can finally rest in peace knowing you're okay now," dad pulls me into a bear hug.

"Thank you. Thank you so much," I squeeze him tighter.

"You're welcome, I'm just sorry I didn't say all of this sooner," he sighs.

"Its okay, all that matters is you said it now," I pull away and smile at him. He smiles and reaches up and wipes his thumbs under my eyes.

"Thank you for walking me down the aisle today," I smile.

"My pleasure darling. Just no more weddings--eh," he jokes, making me laugh.

"I think two is my limit," I laugh.

"Okay good," he smiles widely.

"Everything okay?" Harry places his hand on my lower back.

"Everything's great," I look up and smile at him, making a mental note to tell him what my dad said on the plane to Hawaii.

"Congratulations," my dad reaches his hand out to Harry.

"Thank you," Harry shakes his hand.

"Love, my parents are about to leave and we should get going so we don't miss our flight," Harry tells me.

I nod in reply and bid my farewells to my dad, before saying goodbye to everyone else. Harry and I make our way to our limo and start our journey to the airport, where the private plane he rented is waiting for us.

'I can't believe I'm going on my honeymoon with Harry... I can't freaking believe my name is officially Eva Styles,'

"A lot has happened the last three years," I say, agreeing with him.

"This last year and a half hasn't been easy--" he trails off.

"No, but like they say 'everything happens for a reason,'" I tell him.

"It took me a while to realize that," he says.

"Same," I nod, agreeing.

"I wasn't sure we'd make it through the miscarriage--" he trails off.

"But we did." I finish for him.

----

"W-what do you mean, we lost the baby?" Harry shouts at the doctor.

I'm frozen in shock. I just found out a few weeks ago that I was pregnant, and now...

"I'm so sorry sir, but--" he doesn't let her finish.

"What the hell happened? What caused it?"

He's so angry.

"I'm not really sure... Eva is healthy and at your last checkup the fetus was healthy-- sometimes it just happens, especially this early in," she explain for the second time.

"I'm truly sorry for your loss... I'm going to prescribe you some pain killer for the cramps, and I suggest you take it easy for the next couple of days," her attention on me and not my raging husband.

"Okay," I whisper, silent tears falling down my face.

"I'll be right back," the doctor says, then leaves the room.

"What did I do? What did I do wrong?" I ask Harry. He rushes to my side and pulls me into his chest.

"Oh baby, you did nothing wrong-- you heard the doctor she said it just happens sometimes," he rubs my back, trying to calm my down.

"W-why?" I cry.

"Maybe we weren't meant to have a baby right now," he says hesitantly. I nod and continue to cry into his chest.

"And now we have this little guy," Harry looks down at our newborn son ,sleeping in my arms.

He rubs his tiny little cheek with his finger. "He's perfect, isn't he?" I smile down at him.

"Beyond perfect," he kisses the side of my head.

"I can't wait to take him home today," Harry adds.

"Me too, I'm excited to sleep in our bed," I smile.

"Me too, that couch is not comfortable," Harry points to the couch he's been sitting in for the last forty-eight hours.

"Neither is being in labor for twelve hours," I raise an eyebrow.

"I don't even want to imagine what that pain feels like-- I do know I hated seeing you in that much pain-- thank god for drugs," he laughs.

When I got the epidural it was almost as if he got one as well. He didn't relax until he knew I wasn't in any pain.

"Yes, thank god for drugs," I laugh softly, so I don't wake up Luke.

"You all ready to go home," our favorite nurse Cindy walks in pushing a wheelchair.

"Yes," we smile.

"Alright, let's go," I smile down at Luke.

"I'll get him in the carrier while you hop in there," Harry carefully takes Luke from me, so I can get off the bed and into the wheelchair. Cindy hands me my bags, while Harry gently buckles Luke into the car seat/carrier.

"Ready?" Harry looks up at me.

"Yes," I smile. Cindy nods and we all walk out of the room and into the elevator.

Cindy helps me into the car while Harry puts the carrier in the backseat,

"Enjoy that little cutie," Cindy tells me.

"I will, thank you for everything," I smile at her.

"My pleasure,"

"Bye Mr. Styles," she waves at Harry before walking back into the hospital.

"Lovely women," he tells me once he gets into the car.

"Yes she is... Can we go home now, I miss the kids?" I ask him.

"Yes, and they miss you too," he smiles. We decided not to bring the kids to the hospital to meet Luke, we figured it just be easier to make the introductions at home.

He puts the car in drive and goes to pull out of the Parking spot but I stop him. "Harry?"

"Yeah?" He turns and looks at me in concern.

"I love you," I smile.

"I love you too, love," he leans over and presses his lips to mine.

---

I'm sitting on the couch with Luke sleeping in my arms. "He's so tiny," Avery gently pokes Luke's cheek.

"Be gentle," I remind her, she nods and continues to stare at him.

"Daddy? When will he wake up?" Addie asked.

"When he is ready," Harry chuckles softly.

"He's gorgeous," Lacey smiles at me.

"Yes he is," I smile.

"Can I hold him?" Emily asks.

"Of course," I smile and carefully hand him to her.

"Oh my god," she coos. I smile at the sight.

Harry's parents, my parents, and my sisters were here when Harry and I got home. My parents were watching the twins while I was in the hospital and everyone else came over when they found out Luke and I were being released today.

We've all been sitting in the living room cooing at Luke, and watching him wake up and fall back asleep.

I yawn and lean back against the couch. "Tired?" Harry whispers in my ear.

"Very," I sigh.

"Why don't you go lay down-- I'll wake you up when he's hungry again," He offers. I had made the decision to try and breastfeed Luke for as long as I could... I wasn't able to do it with the twins, so I want to try it with Luke.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, go get some rest baby," he smiles and presses his lips against my temple.

"Mummy, where are you going?" Ryan asks as I slowly stand up.

"You're not leaving again right?" He asks with sad eyes.

My heart breaks. "No sweetie I'm just going to go sleep for a bit," I tell him.

"Okay," he nods.

"You'll wake me when he's hungry?" I double check with Harry.

"Yes, of course," Harry smiles at me. I nod and slowly make my way upstairs, leaving my family in the living room cooing over my sweet baby boy.

"Eva, baby wake up," I feel someone shake my shoulder. I groan and roll over, but I move to quick and I wince in pain.

"Shit," I groan softly.

"You okay?" Harry asks, concerned laced in his voice.

"Y-yeah, just still in a lot of pain," I sigh heavily.

"I'm sorry, I wish I could take the pain from you." He sits down on the bed next to me.

"Its okay,"

"Where's Luke?" I ask.

"With your dad,"

"Is he hungry?" I ask, not knowing how long I've been sleeping.

"Yes," He smiles softly.

"You want me to bring him up here or do you want to go downstairs?" He asks.

"Can you bring him up here?"

"I'm not sure how I feel about feeding him in front of everyone," I add.

"I was hoping you were going to say that," he chuckles, running his hand through his hair.

"I'll go get him," he leans over and presses his lips softly against mine. He pecks my lips as few times before leaving our room to get Luke.

"Here you go mummy," Harry places Luke in my arms. It takes a second to situate myself, before Luke is able to latch on and eat.

"I can't believe we have three, six year olds and a newborn," I say while rubbing Luke's cheek with my forefinger.

"I know, I was thinking the same thing," he smiles. I smile at him before looking back down at Luke, watching him eat.

A/N: that was the final time hop for this story.... I've been waiting to write this chapter for ages now. I've had this planned for so long and it came out exactly how I wanted it too.
Can't wait for you to see the next chapter.

Please vote and comment!!

9 more chapters to go... Chapter 80 is the last chapter (epilogue)

Love,
Allie

����]U�2E