Chapter 3:

A/N: This is not edited I will edit it later........

Eva's POV

"So happy its Friday." Em sighed as we sat down to eat our lunch.

"I know right. I forgot how much I hate school, and it's only the end of the first week." Nina said. This week has been okay. My teachers have already pounded me with work.

"I'm already sick of the work load. I mean I thought last year's work load was heavy." I groaned as I pulled out my pb&j sandwich.

"Yeah I know right." Ellie huffed.

"I'm going to the vending machine to get a Gatorade. Anyone else coming?" Kayley asked us. I was the only one who said no. I didn't bring any money with me today, and I already have something to drink.

"We will be back then." Nina smiled as they all stood up and left me alone. I unwrapped my sandwich and began to eat it.

"Is the little rich girl actually really poor, so she can't even afford anything but a pb&j sandwich?" I heard the voice I've learned to hate, say from behind me.

"You don't know me, so what if I was poor? How do you think your comment would make me feel ugh?" I snapped at him. The smirk he wore fell from his face for only a split second. He opened his mouth to say something, but I put my hand up to stop him.

"I don't care what you have to say." I told him. He started to say something's, but the girls walked up and he shut up.

"Oh hi Harry. Are you joining us for lunch?" Nina asked him.

"No I was just asking Eva here for her English notes, but she won't give them to me." Harry smoothly replied.

"Sorry, I don't know why my best friend is so rude to you. Do you want to borrow my notes?" Kay asked.

"No thanks I will ask someone else." He smiled as he began to walk away.

"Wait Harry, are you coming to the bonfire tomorrow night?" Ellie asked him. I groaned loudly causing everyone but Harry to send me a glare. Harry just smirked and winked at me.

"Wouldn't miss it for anything. What time?" He asked while looking directly at me.

"We will be there at seven but everyone else is showing up at eight." Em told him.

"I'll be there at seven then." He winked at me before walking away. I really don't know why he hates me so much. His hate towards me has seemed to only grow as the week went on. I just don't know why he hates me so much.

"He didn't ask for my notes he was making fun of my lunch." I said when I saw my friends glaring at me.

"Why would he make fun of your lunch that doesn't make sense?" Kay said with raised eyebrows.

"I really don't care if you believe me or not." I snapped and stood up gathering my things before walking away. I heard them call after me, but I ignored them. Friends are supposed to have each other's back no matter what not take sides with a guy just because he is hot. I threw my lunch away and walked to my third period, so I can do some last minute studying for the test I have.

"Hi grumpy." Harry said as he sat down next to me. I always dread second and fourth period because of him. He does everything he can to bother me and I'm already tired of it, and it's only the end of the first week of school.

"Leave me alone Harry." I snarled. He started to say something but the teacher cut him off.

"Mr. Styles and Miss. Jackson please be quite class is starting." She said. I nodded and took out my notebook and waited for her to start teaching.