Chapter 66:

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, but I really needed this break to get my head straight and to get refreshed so I could write again... I was beyond frustrated with certain people commenting on my stories bashing stupid little things I did/wrote over 3 years ago... if you don't like my stories then DON'T READ THEM! I don't want you to read them if you are going to send me hate and my loyal/kind readers hate as well... anyways I hope you like this chapter, because it took forever for me to write it lol!

Eva's POV

Two months have gone by and Harry and I have become really good friends. We are almost always talking, whether it be, texting, on the phone, or in person. We've been getting the kids together at least a few times a week. Right now Harry is the only person I talk to outside of my family. He is my best friend right now.

All my friends here in London knew Jake and they all look at me as his widow. Anytime I see or talk to them they ask me 'how are you?' 'How are the kids?' They look at me as a weak and fragile women, which I am, but I don't want to be treated that way... Especially in front of my kids. Even though the twins are three years old they still pick up on a lot, and they can tell when I'm sad and upset.

When I'm with Harry he asks me 'how are you and the kids?' But he isn't treating me like I'm weak and fragile he is only asking how we've been since the last time we spoke. Life seems somewhat normal when I'm with Harry, and I can tell the kids like it too... They like him, and I really like this mature Harry.

"Hello." I answer Harry's call.

"Hey, did you finish your work for today?" He asks. I decided to take Harry up on his offer and started working for him (again) from home a few weeks ago. So far it's going well and it pays the bills and I'm home with the kids.

"Good, do you want to grab some lunch?"

"I need to talk to you about something." He adds, butterflies fill my stomach

and my heart begins to race, in a good way.

"Yeah, um sure." I agree.

"Do you want to meet me at 'The Lounge' in twenty minutes?"

"Yeah, I'll be there." I smile even though he can't see me.

"Okay, see you soon."

"Okay." I hang up and go upstairs to change into something nicer than sweatpants and a t-shirt. I change into black skinnies with a rip on the right knee, a white blouse with a low neckline, and a black leather jacket. I grab a pair of black heals and walk to the bathroom to do my make-up and fix my hair. Once I'm done I put my shoes on and grab my purse and car keys, and head to the restaurant.

"Hey, you look nice." Harry greets me and pulls me into a hug.

"Thanks, you look overly professional." I tease as I hug him back. He is wearing a dark blue, almost black suit.

"Yeah, well ya know." He shrugs.

"Let's go sit down." He nods and we follow the hostess to an empty table.

"How have you been?" He asks.

"I've been okay."

"Has Chris tried to contact you again?" He asks me.

"No, I haven't heard from him since that night." I sigh in relief.

"That's good... You need time to heal and he shouldn't push something on you if you don't want to hear it." He nods.

"Yeah." I take a deep breath. The waiter comes to our table and we order our drinks and food.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" I ask.

My Complicated Life! (AU Harry Styles Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara