Chapter 69:

A/n: I started writing this chapter in Eva's POV but then I decided that this would be a good chapter to write in Harry's POV!! Oh and it's super long, because I have a busy week next week and I'm not sure I'll be able to update next (I will try though). But this chapter is almost 5,000 words so YAY!

Happy Thursday!!!

Harry's POV

Once I place Ryan in his bed I walk out his room and pace outside his bedroom door, waiting for Eva to come out. When she is out of his room I grab her arm and pull her into the hall bathroom and close the door behind me.

"What the hell?" She looks at me confused but I'm tongue tied, so I start pacing the bathroom.

I've been so understanding and very patient over the past month. I didn't want to scare Eva away, but I can't take it anymore. I can't hold back my feelings for her anymore. I've fallen head over heels for her, all over again. There's so many things about her that have changed, and I've fallen in love with all those things. ... If you asked me to describe my perfect women it would be Eva... She is 100% MY perfect women, and I won't let her get away from me again.

"What's wrong?" She asks me, but I still can't speak.

"Harry? Are you okay?" She hesitantly places her hand on my shoulder. It's like her touch snaps me out of my head. I jerk my head to the side and stare into her eyes. The next thing I know my hands are in either side of her face and my lips are crashing into hers.

She doesn't kiss me back and my heart breaks as I slowly pull away, my hands slowly leave her cheeks. Her hands reach up grab my wrists, keeping them on her cheeks, and then she presses her lips firmly against mine. I smile against her lips and kiss her back with just as much force.

"Where'd that come from?" She whispers against my lips. I peck her lips and pull away slightly... Our breaths fanning over each other's faces.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while, and after last night-- I couldn't hold myself back anymore." I whisper with a smile on my face.

"Mummy?" Addie calls.

"Daddy?" Avery shouts. We both let out a sigh knowing our moment is gone.

"You go first." She tell me.

"Get them downstairs and I'll meet you down there." She adds quietly. I smile and nod.

"It's like we're in high school again." I laugh quietly so the girls can't hear us. She rolls her eyes and gently pushes me towards the door. I put the brakes on and turn around and press my lips gently and quickly to hers before I exit the bathroom.

"Do you know where my mommy is?" Addie asks when she sees me.

"I don't, let's go look downstairs." I pick both girls up in one swoop and rush downstairs, both girls giggling in my arms.

"Daddy." Avery giggles, as I put them down on the floor.

"I wish you were my daddy... My daddy went away." Addie says sadly...

"Where'd he go?" Avery asks her. I open my mouth, but Addie's small voice cuts me off. I close my mouth and wait to see what Addie's going to say.

"Mummy says he went up to the sky." Addie says.

"Oh, my pet fishy went up there too." Avery said.

"Daddy will you be Addie's daddy too?" Avery turns and looks up at me.
How am I supposed to answer that?

"Harry, can you get me a roll of paper towels and some cleaner from under the kitchen sink?" Eva's voice shouts from upstairs. 'Thank god.'

"Yeah." I sigh in relief.

"Go play in the living room and I'll be right back." I tell the girls. They nod and go to the living room while I get some paper towels and cleaner from the kitchen.

"He threw up." Eva says as I walk into Ryan's room.

"I can smell it." I scrunch up my nose. Ryan is curled up in a ball on his bed.

"I'll have to ask my dad to watch Addie, in case he has a bug-- I don't want her to get it." Eva says more to herself as she cleans up the floor.

"I can take her back to my house for a few days." I offer.

"Avery would love it." I add.

"I can't ask you to do that... I can just ask my dad." Eva shakes her head.

"I really don't mind Eva." I tell her.

"Are you sure? I feel weird asking you--" she trails off.

"Don't, I really don't mind." I smile. She stands up with the dirty paper towels and moves past me to the same bathroom we just made out in. She grabs a trash bag from under the sink and throws the dirty towels inside, and ties it up. She grabs the empty bin from the bathroom, and takes the bin to Ryan's room, I stay close behind her.

"Baby, if you have to get sick again use this." She runs her fingers through his hair. He nods and closes his eyes again. She sighs and walks past me again and goes to her room, I follow her.

"I guess that'd be okay, but if you are overwhelmed or she is being bad call me and I'll pick her up and take her to my dad's." She tells me from inside her bathroom, where she is washing her hands.

"We'll be fine." I poke my head into the bathroom and smile.

"This is the first time she'll be away from me and not at my dad's house." She turns and looks at me.

"She will be fed, watered, and well rested when she comes home." I rub up and down her arm.

"Watered?" She furrows her eyebrows, and smiles softly.

I smile. "You know what I mean."

"Thank you." She leans into my hand.

"Anytime." I smile.

"I should go make Addie a bag."

"Are you kicking us out of the house?" I tease.

"Don't you have to go to work soon?" She asks me.

"Shit." I groan. It's almost seven in the morning and I have to shower, get dressed, get Avery dressed, and get both girls to daycare in a little over an hour.

"Use my shower and take a shower while I get Addie dressed and her bags packed." Eva must have seen the panic in my eyes.

"Thank you." I kiss her cheek and start undressing before she gets out of the bathroom. I take a quick shower and change back into my basketball shorts and white t-shirt. Before I go downstairs I peek in on Ryan and he is fast asleep, so I run downstairs and all three girls are waiting for me by the front door.

"I went ahead and packed them lunches too so you don't have to worry about that... Thank you again." Eva smiles, I nod in reply, slightly out of breath.

"Okay sweetie be good for Harry okay? Make sure you do everything he says and don't give him any attitude." Eva bends down to Addie's height.

"Okay mummy." Addie throws her arms around Eva's neck.

"Love you baby girl." Eva hugs her back and kisses the side of her head.

"Love you too." Addie pulls back and smiles at her.

"Okay, you guys got to go, so you're not late." Eva looks at me. I look at the clock on the wall and see I have forty minutes to get home, change, and get Avery dressed. It's going to be one stressful morning.

"Call me if anything happens or if you need anything." Eva tells me.

"We'll be fine. I'll let her call you every night and morning." I tell her.

"And you can call me or text me whenever... If you need anything let me know as well." I tell her.

"Okay, thanks." Eva nods nervously.

"Stay here." I tell Eva, she looks at me confused.

"Girls let's get you in the car." I tell them, Addie and Avery waves to Eva as they follow me out to the car. I buckle them in, put Addie's bag in the boot, start the car, and then run back into the house.

"Why did you tell me to wait here? You have to g--" I cut her off with my lips.

"She will be okay... We'll be okay!" I mumble against her lips.

"Thank you."

"For the kiss-- anytime." I wink.

"No you goof for watching Addie." She rolls her eyes playfully.

"So you don't appreciate my kisses?" I hold my hand against my heart and pout.

"Oh my god, Harry shut up, and go before you're late." She laughs.

"No, because you don't appreciate my kisses, and that hurts my feeli--" this time she cuts me off by pressing her lips against mine.

"I"

"Appreciate"

"Them." She pecks my lips in between each word.

"Good, now I got to go you're making me late." I peck her lips, reach around and smack her ass, before running out of the house and into the car.

"Ready girls?" I ask them as I pull out of the driveway.

"Yea." They nod. I turn some music on and drove to my house with the biggest smile on my face.

I surprisingly got Avery dressed and ready for daycare, and got myself dressed and ready for work in fifteen minutes. I got the girls to daycare and myself to work all on time. I felt giddy all day but also a bit flustered since my morning was so rushed, but knowing all the times Eva's lips were on mine today made it all better.

"What time are you coming over tonight?" Mum asks me over the phone.

"I'm leaving work now, I have to pick up the girls and take them home so we can all change." I say more to myself.

"Girls?" Mum questions.

"Yeah, Eva's daughter." I wave off her question until I realize what I said.

"Eva's daughter? Our Eva?" She asks.

"Yes mum, I told you we've reconnected." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, but why do you have to pick up her daughter?"

"Her son is sick so I offered to watch Addie at my house so she doesn't get sick." I explain.

"Oh, that's nice of you." I can hear the smile on her face.

"I didn't think you'd mind if I brought her along." I add.

"Of course not, the more the merrier." She says.

"Okay, well let me go so I can pick them up... I'll see you in an hour or so." I tell her.

"Okay, see you soon, son."

"Bye mum." I smile and hang up the phone. She is going to grill me to death tonight... Ever since she found out Eva and I reconnected she has been hoping we get back together. My dad has even hinted that he wants us back together.

"She looks just like Eva." Mum tells me after dinner.

"Yes she does." I agree.

"She kind of looks a bit like you." Dad adds.

"Well I can assure you I'm not her dad." I laugh awkwardly.

"Didn't think you were." He rolls his eyes.

"I was just pointing it out." He shrugs.

"Maybe when her son is feeling better we can all get together for dinner or something. I'd love to catch up with her." Mum smiles.

"I'm sure she'd love that." I nod.

"You seem a bit off tonight--" dad points out.

"I don't know what you mean... I'm fine." I shrug.

"I don't know, something just seems different." He shrugs.

"Are you and Eva together?" Mum questions.

"W-wh-what would make you ask t-that?" I stutter like an idiot.

"Oh my god, are you?" She squeals.

"I don't really know."

"What do you mean?" Dad pushes for me to explain.

"We've been flirty for the past month and this morning we--umm kissed," mum squeals and claps her hands.

"But I don't really know what that means." I finish.

"Call her and talk to her... Ask her what she wants." Dad pats the top of my hand.

"I don't want to run her off... He hasn't been gone for a full year yet--" I trail off.

"But if you love each other then you should be together--"

"I can see that you love her, it's written all over your face." Mom cuts dad off.

"You have been a lot happier these past few months." Dad adds.

"I'll talk to her when her son is better." I tell them.

"Okay, just do it soon or you'll go out of your mind wanting to know." Dad smiles softly.

"Okay... I should get going its late and the girls need to go to bed early since they were up late last night because of the storms." I stand up off the couch.

"We'll ask you about that another time." Mom laughs.

"GIRLS IT'S TIME TO GO!" I shout.