Chapter 9:

A/N: FYI I did NOT edit this I’m just too lazy to do it right now :P

Eva’s POV

"Oh um yeah we have some classes together." I told her. I can't believe I'm moving in with Harry and his family. I would have never guessed that Emily was his mom I mean she doesn’t even have a British accent. I mean now that they are standing next to each other I can see the resemblance, but still would have never guessed they were mother and son.

"Well that's great. He can show you to your room." She smiled at her son. Harry smiled but it didn't meet his eyes.

"Dinner will be ready in an hour, so take your time settling in and we will let you know when dinner is ready." She said as she walked away.

"Where is your shit?" Harry snarled at me. I guess his ‘sympathy’ earlier today was short lived. I guess he didn’t want me homeless, but he didn’t want me living with him either (not that I blame him)

"Car." I simply said. I didn't pay attention to him, so I was startled when he stood in front of me with my trash bags full of my stuff.

"Follow me." I did as he asked and followed him to what I'm assuming to be my room. We walked up the beautiful stairs, turned left at the top of the stairs and walked to the very end of the hallway. We passed a few doors and I'm curious if one of those doors led to Harry's room.

"Here is your room" he said. My jaw dropped as soon as I stepped into my room. Forget that it's almost as big as my old house, but it's gorgeous. It's all neutral tones and is very elegant. The large king sized bed is in the back right side of the room and there is a giant flat screen TV on a TV stand directly in front of it. The back wall of the room had tall windows with blue/silver colored drapes that are pinned back at the moment. There is a desk in the left corner of the room that I can picture myself doing my homework on. Directly in the middle of the ceiling is a gorgeous gold chandelier.

"Closet is there and the bathroom is right there." Harry said pointing to opposite sides of my room. Wow, I can't believe this is my room.

"Close your mouth you look stupid." He barked before walking out of my room, slamming the door in the process. I rolled my eyes at him and did what any normal person would do I ran and dived on my new bed.

"I can't believe this is my room." I whispered to myself as I stared up at the chandelier. I stared at it for a few minutes before I decided to get up and start putting some of my clothes away. I opened the garage bag that has my shirts in them and began to unfold them so I could hang them up. Luckily my closet had tons of empty hangers. As I’m hanging up my favorite red peplum shirt I hear a knock on the door.

“Come in.” I said. An older lady probably in her late fifties walked into my closet what I assume is a uniform. Or she just likes to wear black pants and a white collared shirt. I can’t really tell if she is Hispanic or Italian but it doesn’t really matter to me.

 “Hi, I’m Joyce and I’m the Styles house maid.” She held her hand out. I shook it and introduced myself. I can’t really say I’m surprised that they have a maid. I just hope they treat her nice, because for all I know being a maid could be in my future someday.

“Would you like any help?” she pointed at the pile of clothes that is now on the closet floor (I got tired of the garbage bags.

“Oh you don’t have to.”

“No it would be my pleasure.” She smiled nicely. I nodded and showed her where my dresses and skirts are and pointed to where I was thinking of hanging them up. By the time dinner was ready Joyce and I had most of my clothes hung up. I always thought I had more clothes until most of them were hung up in this giant closet and not even a quarter of the closet was filled.

My Complicated Life! (AU Harry Styles Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara