Chapter 10:

Eva's POV

The next morning the house is extremely quiet and it appears to be empty as I make my way into the kitchen. I'm shocked to find a plate with eggs and sausages with my name on it with a little note next to it. I grab the note and unfold it........

'Isaac and I had to go to work, here is some breakfast for you to heat up when you wake up.

-Emily'

"Morning." Joyce smiled. I looked up and gave her a small smile.

"Would you like me to heat that up for you?" She pointed to the plate I was awkwardly staring at.

"Oh, um sure." She smiled, grabbed the plate and walked over to the microwave and placed the plate inside.

"Did you sleep alright?" She asked. 'I slept fine after Harry made me some tea'.

"Yes." She smiled at me and look up behind me and smiled. I turned around and saw Harry as he entered the kitchen.

"Morning Harry." She greeted the still half asleep and half naked boy. He grunted in response and went over to the fridge and pulled out a medium sized glass filled with what appears to me a smoothie of sorts.

"You're mom wants you to take Eva shopping for some food she likes." Joyce told him. He snapped his head towards her and then shot a glare at me.

"Why can't she just give you a list of stuff to buy?" He snarled at her. He is so rude to her, well at least it's not just me he's rude to. I really don't need any special food I will eat whatever they already have I mean they are letting me stay here for free, so I'm not going to ask for anything special.

"I offered, but your mom wants you and Eva to get a bit more comfortable with each other, or something like that." Joyce smiled at us.

"We live together and she is in a few of my classes I think we are comfortable enough with each other." He raised his eyebrows.

"You know how your mother is Harry. Just do what she asked, so we don't all get in trouble for not listening to her." Joyce smiled causing Harry to sigh and give in.

"Be ready at eleven." Harry said grabbing his smoothie and walking out of the kitchen.

"He will warm up to you dear. He is just a bit guarded when it comes to his family. He is the only child, so he isn't used to sharing his parent's or living space." She reassured me while putting my breakfast in front of me. I nodded my head and thanked her before I began to eat.

I got myself showered and dressed in record time and I'm now sitting on the stairs waiting for Harry to come downstairs so we can go food shopping. It's only day two here at the Style's house and they are already treating me one hundred percent better than my foster family EVER did. I mean Emily left money and instructions for Harry to take me to get food I like that they might not have.

"Let's go I have other things to do today other then take you food shopping." Harry said pushing me aside with his surprisingly strong legs- they just seem so skinny and weak in his skinny jeans. I sighed and stood up and followed him out of the house and over to his car that was parked in front of the garage. We arrived at the local Costco in about ten minutes. Harry got out of his car slamming his door before storming into the story. Once I caught up with him we began walking around the store, with Harry pushing the cart.

"Are you going to get any food or just walk around wasting my time?" He snapped at me. I shrugged my shoulders and walked a bit ahead of him. I heard him sigh before he caught up to me.

"Look just pick out what you like and I will get some things as well." He groaned. I watched as he grabbed some sugar cookie dough and threw it in the cart. I walked a bit ahead and grabbed some lactose free milk and placed it in the cart.