Chapter 35:

A/N: just a quick FYI this will probably be my last update until Monday (after thanksgiving)…. I have family coming in town and I'm doing a lot of the cooking/ baking so I will be rather busy! I'm going to make this chapter as long as I can to hold you all over.

BTW I was reading all of your comments on the last chapter with a giant grin on my face, my family and co-workers were looking at me weird lol… thank you all so much and I hope you like this extra long chapter :D

Eva's POV

I'm awoken by the doorbell ringing, I look to my right and slowly open my eyes to see Harry isn't in my bed. Please tell me last night happened and it wasn't just a dream.

 “Eva love, are you decent?” Emily knocks on my door, I stand up and walk to my door, and open it.

 “Morning.” My throat is so dry I sound like a man.

 “You're da—umm Liam is downstairs.” She smiles awkwardly.

 “Okay, let me get a sweatshirt.” I walk over to my closet and grab the sweatshirt hanging on the doorknob, I pull it over my head, and walk out of my room. As we are walking down the hallway I notice that Emily is awfully quiet, she's never this quiet.

 “Something wrong?” I ask her when we get to the top of the stairs.

 “We will talk later.” She states firmly. What did I do?

 “Ok.” I mumble.

 “Sorry, did I wake you?” Liam asks when he sees me, I’m must look horrible…

 “No, I was just lying in bed.” I don’t know why I lie.

 “Okay, is there a place we can talk—privately?” He looks between Emily, Isaac, and Harry... Wait Harry? Harry is standing next to his dad fully clothed and looking rather pissed.  I keep my eyes on him, while he stares down Liam.

 "Yeah, follow me." I nod my head for him to follow me upstairs, he nods and follows me to my room.

 “So this is your room?” He asks when I open my bedroom door.

 “Yeah sorry it's messy---“ I trail off.

 “It's fine.” He rubs the back of his neck while he looks everywhere but me.

 “What's up?” I ask him, he looks nervous, but hopefull.

 “I think I know the answer, but I'm going to ask anyways.” He takes a deep breath.

 “My parents, Elise's parents, and some other family members are going to be in town next Saturday---“ he pauses. Why is he so nervous about that?

 “They are coming in town to help with girls--- and be there with Elise for her surgery on Monday, and they want to have a family gathering.” He pauses again.