Epilogue:

A/N: Sorry I didn't post last Thursday! The last two weeks have been crazy... Working two jobs is exhausting and VERY stressful! I'm hoping life settles down a bit in the next couple weeks... I hope you enjoy this Epilogue, I had a lot of fun writing it.

40 years later

"I can't believe we are seventy-five years old," Harry sighs, as he hands me my coffee mug.

"I know-- we are so old," I laugh.

"But we still look sexy as hell," he laughs, giving himself a coughing fit.

"I hate being old," he groans, once he's done coughing.

"I know, babe." I rest my chin on his shoulder.

"But at least we are healthy for the most part," I add.

"Yeah, I'm thankful for that-- I don't know how I would live if something happened to you--" he trails off.

"I went to the doctor the other day and she said I was fine," I remind him.

"And you got a clear bill of health at your doctors appointment a week ago as well," I add.

"I know, but we're old and anything can happen,"

"Stop thinking that way--" I push his shoulder.

"I can't help it." He sighs.

"Well stop thinking about it, because our kids and grandkids are on their way." I tell him firmly.

"Yes ma'am," he salutes, jokingly.

Ryan is married with six kids (we keep telling him he will have twenty kids if he and his wife don't watch it) Ryan was the first of our kids to get married (20 years ago) His wife, Julia, is lovely, she teaches at the local secondary school. While Ryan took over for Harry a few years ago at the company as the CEO.

Addie married her college sweetheart Alan. They've been together for twelve years. Addie and Alan are two of London's top lawyers. They own/ run their own practice and their slogan is "We never give up on you."
They don't have any kids and they've made it very clear they don't plan on having any. Their job is their baby.

Avery, she is divorced... She split from her asshole of a husband five years ago after ten years of 'marriage'. After their fourth child was born, Avery found out he had been cheating on her with her best friend for the entirety of their relationship (fifteen years) It wasn't an easy time for Avery but she held her head up high and divorced his ass and got full custody of their kids. She is a great mom and she's doing amazing as a single mom.

"Mum? Dad?" Luke enters the room with his three kids.

"Grandpa!"

"Grandma!" They run up to us, giving us hugs and kisses.

"Where's Lindsey?" I ask Luke.

"She wasn't feeling well so she stayed home--"

"By herself?" I gasp.

"She's eight months pregnant," I add.

"I know mum. Her mum is with her, just incase." He explains.

"Okay," I nod, as I pull him into my arms.

"Hi, mum," he kisses my cheek, before wrapping his arms around me.

"You need to call your old mother more often," I tell him, pulling away.

"I'm busy." He defends himself.

"Ryan keeps me real busy at work, and I come home and well you know-- three kids is a lot of work." He adds. Luke is the COO of the family company. So technically Ryan is his boss even though they work side by side.