Chapter 4:

Eva's POV

"Eva we are going to go make some s'mores, you should join us." Nina smiles at me. I'm sitting by the water watching the wave's crash and listening to my friend's horse around with each other.

"Yeah sure." I smile and stand up from my spot. I wipe the sand off my butt.

"We have to go get the stuff from my car so we will meet you over there." She smiled at me. I nod and walked away from Nina and Em. I get to the fire and spot Ellie, I start walking over towards her, but Harry, Lizzie, Ryan, and Tia step in my way.

"Excuse me." I said not completely nice, but not rude either.

"You should leave." Lizzie grinned evilly at me. Wait what?

"I put this party together." I said kind of confused.

"Trust me nobody wants you here, so why don't you just do all of us a favor and leave." Harry said. The tears sprung to my eyes and a lump formed in my throat. I took a deep breath to keep the tears from falling, but I could tell they saw my eyes watering. I pushed passed Harry and Tia (who are arm and arm) and run away from the party. I hear Nina and Em calling my name but I ignore them and keep running towards my house. Once I get home I lock myself in my bathroom and sit on the shower floor and let the hot water run over my still clothed body, as my body rocked with sobs.

Harry's POV

"What happened to Eva?" Ellie asked me as I sat down next to her. I just shrug my shoulders acting like I didn't know. Really I don't know why she ran away like that. I've said worse things to her...

"Word of advice Harry, don't get involved with Lizzie and Tia they are attention seeking whores that make people feel like shit for no reason other than to make themselves feel better." She whispered to me so no one could hear her.

"I don't get that from them." I simply replied.

"I've known them for a long time, so just take my word on it." Ellie said before she stands up and walksover to sit by Dylan.

"You want a marshmallow?" Tia asked me. I smiled and nodded at her. Eva is too much of a drama queen if she ran away from mine and Lizzie's comments. She needed to hear them though. She isn't all that she pretends to be......

Eva's POV

Last night was horrible. One second Harry is being kind of nice to me and the next he is being a total dick and hanging out with Lizzie, Ryan, and Tia. I hope he knows Tia probably has herpes or something.

I spent a good hour and a half in the shower crying. I only got out because the water went cold. Once I got out of my wet clothes I went straight to bed and cried some more. His comment was totally uncalled for. I expect Lizzie to say something like that but not someone I just met on Monday. I wonder if he knew, if he would've still said it. Probably.

"Eva? Mommy said you have to take me to lunch today." My little brother said from the other side of my door.

"Fine just give me a few minutes to change." I groaned. I sit up and walk over to my dresser and grab a pair of black yoga pants and a grey baby-doll tank top. I threw my hair up into a topknot before slipping on my shoes and grabbing my bag.

"Hurry up, I'm hungry." He whined when he saw me.

"Let me brush my teeth and then we can go." I roll my eyes. I got to my bathroom and locked the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and I frown at what I see. Red puffy eyes, giant bags under my eyes, and red cheeks. I look like hell. I decide to just splash my face with water and wear sunglasses at lunch. I don't have the energy to make myself look presentable. I quickly use the rest room before I leave the bathroom to take my brother to lunch.