xix

TW: light smut

Sunday mornings after breakfast we would usually hang out in the court yard, either doing homework or reading in mine, Lizzie's and Alicia's case, or just messing around in the case of the twins and Lee. After we'd all recovered from our hangovers because of last night's events, we headed to our spot on the grass. I was sitting with my back leaned against a tree. Fred's head was resting on my lap as I was reading a book and he was listening to music on my walkman. Alicia and Lee were playing a muggle game with a deck of cards and Lizzie and George were cuddling and whispering to each other.

"Madeleine I seriously can't belive that you have ABBA in this mix for fucks sake" Fred huffed. "Leave me the fuck alone, ABBA is elite" I said swatting his forehead. I went back to reading when Harry walked towards where we were sitting.

"Maddie I need your help" he said said with pleading eyes, I nodded and stood up letting Fred's head fall on the grass. "Come back soon I need my pillow back!" he yelled as I walked a bit further from them with the black haired boy. "What is it that you need?" I smiled.

"We need to tell Cedric about the dragons, he's the only champion who doesn't know and it's not fair" he said. "You have a good heart Harry, don't let anyone tell you otherwise" I said to him. He was a kind boy, despite everything that he had gone through and despite all his faults, his kindness really showed how similar him and his mother were.

"I kind of need you to help me out, I know you're friends with him so that'll make it easier" He said and I nodded. We walked over to where Ced and his friends were sitting and as soon as his friends spotted Harry, they made their stupid badges switch to <<POTTER SUCKS>>.

"Read the badge Potter" one of them said smugly and the rest laughed. "Can I have a word" Harry said to Cedric. "Alright" the grey eyed boy answered. I was about to walk over to them when one of the hufflepuffs said to Harry, "too much of a pussy to do it alone are you? That's why you need the French girl to do everything for you ain't that right Potter" he said.

I stopped on my tracks and faced the boy who I knew to be Danny. "If you wanna be a prick to Harry you'll have to go through me, and belive that not even in your worst nighmares you want to have me as an enemy" I said darkly and he couldn't help but laugh.

"Why dont you put that mouth to better use than talking shit and get on your knees gorgeous" he said and the rest of his friends laughed. "I beg your pardon" I said, my eyebrows furrowing and my eyes darkening with rage.

"You know, choke on my dick love so that pretty mouth of yours can stop talking shit, i know both of us will enjoy that" he said coming closer to me and grabbing my arm. From the corner of my eye I could see that Fred was coming over to my rescue, but the thing is. I didn't need to be rescued, I was completely capable to take care of myself and I was going to show this tosser that you never mess with Madeleine fucking Archambeau.

"Get on my knees you say, you know what I'll just put my knees to a better use then" I smiled darkly and proceeded to kneed him in the balls with al the strenght I had in me. He wheezed in pain and fell on the floor clutching his stomach. "Are you mad?! You fucking psycho bitch" one of the girls said to me. "I've been called worse, believe me" I said and crouched in front of the boy who was still on the floor.

"See, now I've done the world a favour because you wont be able to pass on your stupidity to future generations. I hope this taught you a lesson not to mess with me or any of my friends, this was just level 1 of how far I'm willing to go. Oh and by the way, I can unleash hell on you if I wanted so better watch your mouth next time Danny. Have a nice one" I whispered to him and went to where Harry and Cedric were talking.