xxxi

TW: smut, violence

Another week passed by in the headquarters of the Order. Hermione had arrived which meant another set of extra hands to keep cleaning the old moldy house. The twins were now developing a line of double ended sweets, one side that could make people ill and the other to remove the effects. They tried testing it on Madeleine several times but she learned a long time ago that you never accept food from Fred and George.

Fred and Maddie kept meeting secretly every other night either to talk and hang out or engage in more, passionate activities. Tonks was also spending most of her time off of work in Grimmauld Place, usually chatting and joking around with Madeleine in her room. Mrs Weasley also tried Maddie to help her with baking just as Cressida had asked her to, but everytime she asked her, Maddie had come up with whatever ridiculous excuse to avoid it at all costs.

When she was not cleaning, or with either of the twins, she was usually locked in her room talking for hours with Philippe. He might no have been there physically but he was there somehow, and that is what really mattered to her. She hadn't mentioned to anyone, not even Fred, about what happened when she helped Harry after the third task. Occasionally, Cedric would visit her and they would talk, but the visit she hated the most was her great grandmother's. Once a week she would appear in her room at night while she was alone, scolding her in her thick French accent because she hadn't closed the door even though four weeks had already passed.

It was Thursday morning, Madeleine was getting ready to pay Harry a surprise visit but when she opened her wardrobe, the shoes she wanted to wear weren't there. She slammed the door of the wardrobe loudly, waking up Sirius who was sleeping next door in the process. She stomped down the stairs and threw the door open of Hermione, Ginny and Clotilde's room. Her sister looked at her and her blue eyes filled with fear when Maddie glanced at the shoes she was wearing and looked back into her eyes.

"Take. Them. Off", the older blonde said lowly and balled her fists.

"Make me" Clotilde scoffed, thinking that she just literally signed her death sentence but there was nothing that she enjoyed more than making her sister angry.

"TAKE THEM OFF NOW!" Madeleine yelled, making Hermione and Ginny flinch and waking the rest of the household up.

Fred and George apparated into the girls' room and exchange glances when they saw Clotilde with her arms crossed and Maddie's face red from anger.

"I will ask you nicely one last time to take them off, before I amputate your feet and take them myself" she said through gritted teeth.

"And I will tell you no again, I won't take the off" Clo smirked.

"You asked for it then" Madeleine shoved her on the bed harshly and pinned her sister's legs with her own and her arms with her hands.

Ron, Hermione and Ginny were watching both sisters fight in horror, hitting each other in the face and pulling on each other's hair screaming profanities and insults towards the other. Fred and George were watching the fight grinning and laughing but their smiled vanished when they saw Clotilde spit in Madeleine's face.

"Did you just seriously spit at me? You are fucking disgusting!" Maddie gagged.

"Not as disgusting as you are!"

"You were a fucking accident Clotilde nobody fucking likes you!"

"Maybe you should ask mum who the accident really was" Clotilde scoffed and screamed when Maddie landed a punch on her jaw. Maddie was about to throw another hit but she was pulled by the waist and thrown over Fred's shoulder, taking her away from the scene. She tried fighting against his iron grip but it was useless.