liv

Mature content, viewer discretion advised.

With Madeleine awake, Madam Pomfrey decided that it was best to leaver her in the hospital wing for observation which meant that extra day the blonde spent there, it was a complete chaos. Every single day a large crowd including her best friends, her sister, the golden trio, Neville and Ginny would gather around her bed disturbing the peace in the hospital wing.

Fred and George decided to stay a couple more of days per Fred's insistence to make sure that she was absolutely okay but the younger twin didn't mind since he missed his best friends and girlfriend dearly. Fred was lying on Maddie's bed with her arms wrapped around him when the usual lot came inside cheerfully.

"You look pretty-" the blonde said to Alicia who was wearing her hair differently.

"Madeleine giving a compliment? Are you sure your brain didn't get fried up?" Alicia laughed in response.

"You didn't let me finish," she rolled her eyes. "And, for that matter I do think you're pretty but not as pretty as me," she snickered and earned a flick on the forehead by her best friend.

"And she's back ladies and gentlemen," Lee snickered and helped himself to the pile of chocolate frogs the twins had gifted Maddie, Ron following suit.

"I can't believe you all little wankers cried over me, that's so sweet," Maddie chuckled and cuddled closer to Fred.

"First and last time I cry for you," Lizzie flipped her off.

"So what else did I miss while I was a living dead and why the hell are there these many flowers here?"

"People sent them, apparently you're very well liked considering the fact that you're a bitch," Clotilde shrugged.

"I missed this, and yes I'm a bitch that you all love and adore and shed tears for. I'm never letting you all forget that you're crybabies," she winked.

"How was it like? Was it like being asleep?" Neville asked shyly.

"I can't remember, the last thing I remember is blocking the curse with a shield and everything going black but another part of me feels like it was in a very strange dream, like in a different reality but it just felt like blur."

"Things will change now, won't they?" Ginny said in an unusual quiet voice that none of them had ever heard coming from the youngest Weasley who was always bold and loud.

"They will, the war just started," George sighed and threw his arm comfortingly around his little sister.

"We'll all make it through it, I know it," Lee nodded.

"Can we talk about something other than death for a while? After spending nearly a week thinking Mads was gonna end up six feet under, we should do something much more cheerful," Fred joked, making the rest laugh.

"Do you know when they'll let you leave?" Ron asked Madeleine.

"Madam Pomfrey said that the tomorrow afternoon after some final checkups," Hermione said.

"That's great because my back hurts and I'm bored here," Maddie groaned.

"Since when is Umbitch here?" Lee sniggered and looked at the woman who had twings and leaves in her hair and was staring blankly at the ceiling from where she was lying.

"Since Dumbledore rescued her from the centaurs last night," Harry laughed.

"Yeah, turns out that when you make these noises she gets riled up, look," Ron grinned devilishly and with his tongue he made soft clip-clopping noises making the woman jolt on her bed and looked wildly around to source of the noises when Poppy calmed her with another sedative.