xli

AN: So this is probably the longest part I've ever written and I spent way too much time in it so I hope you enjoy it <3

Mature content, viewer discretion is advised

It had been three weeks since the weekly D.A meetings began and so far Harry had managed to make the most out of them. Being a seventh year, Maddie already knew how to perfectly perform evey jinx and spell that Harry had taught them but she swelled with pride when she saw how much he had teached the younger students. Madeleine along with Hermione had come up with a way of communicating with the DA members. The two girls transfigured buttons into fake galleons and Madeleine enchanted them with a Protean Charm so that the fake numbers would turn into time and date of the following meeting.

"How can you perform a Protean charm when that's the last topic seen in charms for NEWTs?" Terry Boot asked Madeleine who just shrugged as Hermione passed the fake coins around.

"How come you're not in Ravenclaw?" Roger Davis smiled at her and went back to secretly look at Alicia who was next to Lizzie.

Friday afternoon of the last week of October, Fred and Madeleine were making out on his bed passionately. He had been under a lot of stress since the first quidditch match of the season was around the corner and she had been stressed just because of life in general. It was Halloween which meant that the Hufflepuffs had organized the biggest party of the year but since it was a bit more hardcore than the rest, only fifth years and above were allowed in. The other three Houses were invited so it also meant that everyone was dressing to impress that night. Even though Angelina tried to forbid the team from attending the party, her intents were futile since none of them would miss the best party of the year.

Maddie was straddling Fred's hips as she grinded against him, both moaning into the kiss and already desperate to be together when Alicia stormed into the room and basically pulled her away from him by her undone blouse. "We need to start getting ready now Mads, I already gave you enough time and you two can get to business after the party", she said and dragged a frustrated Maddie out of the room.

Angelina and Meredith left to get ready with their Ravenclaw friends leaving the dorm to the three best friends who had loud music on while they got ready for the party. Alicia, Lizzie and Maddie were dancing and drinking as they did their makeup and hair and once they were done, each of them slipped into their costumes that would definitely turn heads.

After much persuading, Alicia and Maddie had convinced Lizzie to go as a sexy pirate. Alicia was dressed like a vampire in one of Madeleine's short black dresses and the latter had made her costume with the purpose of driving one and only one person insane. Maddie was wearing and all white ensemble consisting of a short tight white skirt and a white lacy bodysuit underneath, leaving very little to the imagination. To top it all off, she put on some angel wings and halo she bought during the last hogsmeade trip. After she finished applying her red lipstick, the tree of them headed to the party using one of the secret passages to the Hufflepuff common room.

When they finally arrived, they chuckled at the sight of a couple of fourth year boys bouncing the entrance. The three boys stood with their mouth agape looking at the three seventh years and after Alicia snapped her fingers at them they tapped the barrels and let them in. A silencing charm had definitely been placed around the room because the music was blasting as loudly as the several sets of speakers allowed it to be. There were drunk teenagers dancing all over the common room and from afar the three of them could spot the twins doing their side business' transactions because of how tall they were.

The three of them did a couple of shots from the drinks table and sat on one of the couches, talking and laughing while they waited for the other three to join them. They had rejected a couple of guys who asked them to dance and ignored the hateful glances that they were receiving from other girls around the room as they drank and laughed loudly. A figure stumbled towards them and to their dismay it was Montague, making the three of them groan when he stood in front of them.