cvi

Turned out that Alicia was in fact pregnant and decided to keep it a secret until it started to become evident that she was. The brunette was skeptical at first about telling Timothée but her worries soon washed away when he burst into overjoyed tears. The only others who knew about Alicia's secret besides Fred and Maddie, were their remaining close friends who were also in complete shock but were also happy for her. Finishing the eighth month, Madeleine felt more exhausted than she had ever felt in her entire life. Along with fatigue, the vivid dreams also came back and made their grand entrance with none other than the worst nightmare she had ever had in her whole twenty-three years of life.

The night after Fred's birthday, the two of them were peacefully sleeping together when it first happened. Maddie woke up panting, heavy and fearful tears staining her cheeks as she shook Fred's body, unable to keep her sobs at bay. "She's back Fred, please wake up-"

"Who's back?" he yawned and sat with his back propped against the headboard, worry taking over him as he saw the state she was in.

"Bellatrix is back, I just saw her and she's back," Maddie cried on his chest. "She had you and she was hurting you and she had the babies and she had Teddy and she's back Fred-"

"She's not back my love," he cupped her face and wiped her tears. "She's not back and we're all safe. The babies are okay, Teddy is in his room and I'm here, it was just a nightmare-"

"It was not a nightmare Fred!" she said loudly. "She's back and she's coming for me and she will kill you and Teddy and the babies to get back at me for betraying her!"

"She's not back because you made sure there wouldn't even be ashes to scatter when you ended her love," Fred shushed and rocked her body to calm her down. "She's dead and she will stay that way angel, she will never hurt you or take anything from you again. It was just a nightmare."

"It was just a nightmare," she repeated to herself. "It wasn't real and she's not back because I made sure of it."

"I'm gonna bring Teddy so that you can see he's safe," he kissed the top of her head and got up from the bed.

"Fred," she called when he reached their bedroom door.

"Yes love?" he turned around to look at her.

"I think you're right," she whispered.

"Come again?" he frowned.

"I think they're boys," she laughed.

"Good to know," he grinned and went to pick Teddy from his room.

A couple of days later from the nightmare, Fred and Maddie were cuddled together on the couch as they watched telly alone. Teddy was already asleep since it was way past his bedtime but because of the blonde's insomnia, Fred would stay awake to keep her company no matter if he had to be in the shop early in the morning. "So," she said and turned around to face him.

"So," he raised his brows and rubbed her belly.

"Four more weeks to go," she said slowly.

"Yeah," he beamed and noticed the pensive look she had on. "What's going on in that pretty head of yours?"

"Are you going to be there?" she asked.

"Be where?"

"In the delivery room-"

"Of course I'm going to be there, what kind of question is that," he chuckled.

"I just don't want you to see," she mumbled, "you know."

"Angel, you know I love you with everything in me but there's no way that I'm missing my kids' birth," Fred shook his head.

"I have a reason, alright," she blushed. "You have a certain image of my vagina-"