xxxix

Mature content, viewer discretion is advised

It was Thursday morning and Maddie was already running late for class but since Alicia was using the shower in their dorm she had no other remedy than to use the shower in Fred's dorm. She was wearing nothing but her short black silk robe, carrying her uniform in her arms as she snuck to the boys' dormitory. She opened the door and slipped to the room making sure that no one had seen her and the view she encountered was mouth watering. Fred was lying on his bed with his white button up shirt undone displaying his toned torso, wearing only a pair of tight black boxers while holding a book with one hand. Once she snapped back to reality, Madeleine bit her lower lip gently and cleared her throat making him look up at her.

"Since when do you read?" she smirked and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Well, I decided to give your favorite hobby, besides me doing you of course, a try" he said smugly.

"You're unbelievable and I'm using your shower by the way" she shook her head and walked towards the bathroom.

"Well if that's the case, I don't think I would mind taking another shower this lovely morning" he grinned and joined her in the shower.

After just a heated make out sesion under the hot water and washing each other's bodies, gently caressing every inch of the other's skin, Fred wrapped a towel around Maddie and another around his hips, leaving his v-line in full display like she loved. "Shit, I forgot my panties" she groaned rummaging through her pile of clothes.

"I think I have some of yours here somewhere" he said and opened one of the drawers in his dresser taking out different colored pairs of what she recognized very well to be hers. "Which color are you feeling today love? We have green, red, baby blue but I think you'll look fantastic with purple", he beamed.

"Fred?" she said and he hummed in response. "Why exactly do you have some of my underwear in your drawer?" she chuckled as he threw her the lace purple thong he wanted her to wear.

"Souvenirs?" he smirked and sat back on the bed.

"You're insane", she rolled her eyes playfully at him and got dressed.

"Well I'm not since you're wearing a fresh clean pair that was in my drawer" he winked at her and walked with his arm around her waist to Herbology.

After almost a month and a half of being back in school, Madeleine was now used to her heavier academic workload and since her and Fred's secret was out they didn't have to be sneaking around which made things easier for them both. Tuesdays and Thursdays she tutored Neville and Clotilde who were struggling with potions and Wednesdays and Fridays same applied to Adrian. The sun was slowly setting, creating a wonderful view from the Owlery where she was revising the letter she had written to Remus and Sirius.

Dear Snuffles and Moony
I hope you're both doing well. School's been better lately but Snivellus and the pink toad are still finding ways to make my life hell. I guess I got used to the workload because I haven't been feeling as overwhelmed lately. Harry has been pretty irritable lately but again he's been through a lot so I understand why he snaps at people so easily. It's not fun to see someone die in front of your eyes but life's a bitch isn't it. On more cheerful news, George and Lizzie are oficially boyfriend and girlfriend since last week when he told her he loved her while drunk which was pretty funny but Liz being herself found it absolutely romantic (PS: it wasn't because he passed out not even ten minutes later). I haven't gotten another detention so Moony I hope you're pleased because controlling my temper with that toad of a woman is quite hard. On Monday she went on and on about how half breeds are dangerous and shouldn't exist and Fred had to hold me back from beating her shit to the ground. Minnie's doing well by the way but she always reminds me how similar I am to you Snuffles, but I can't seem to see the resemblance besides the fact that we're both family disappointments so it's a little bit funny. Is my mother doing well? I haven't heard of her in a while and everytime I ask Dromeda she never answers my questions. The weather is already getting colder and I won't get tired of repeating how much I hate the Scottish weather. I've also befriended a Slytherin who I also tutor, he's really nice actually but his friends are gits. Saturday's the first Hogsmeade trip and Clo's going on her first date but don't tell anyone I told you that. Fred agreed to come with me and spy on her date with the extendable ears just to make sure the bloke doesn't try anything that will earn him a week in the hospital wing with the amount of hexes I'll throw at him. This was the weekly update and I don't have much time to write letters so be grateful I'm still writing *cough cough Snuffles*. I miss you two very much and I'm counting the days for Christmas break to finally see you again. By the way, remind Dora to answer my letters and tell her that if she doesn't I'll stop witing to her forever, that ought to do the trick.
Love you loads, Maddibear.