xxvi

TW: smut

"So were is Georgie taking you again?" I said as I laid on the common room couch.

"Madam Puddifoot's I think" Liz said.

"I can't believe you're abandoning us on the last Hogsmeade trip to snog George's face off" Alicia pouted.

"So have you two fucked again?" I smirked and Lizzie gasped.

"Why do you have to say it like that?" she said quietly.

"How do want me to put it?" I laughed.

"I don't know? Made love" Lizzie shrugged. Alicia and I turned to face each other and snorted loudly.

"Are you for real? Is she for real? Liz it's not the 1800s no one says make love" Ali laughed loudly.

"Hook up and shag are the best I'll give you" I shook my head still laughing.

"Yeah we all know that you two have been fucking" Fred said throwing himself on top of me.

"They haven't been fucking" Alicia chortled.

"They've been making love" I snickered, finishing Alicia's sentence.

"I really hate all of you right now, so if you'll excuse me I will go hang out with George" Lizzie rolled her eyes and left to the boys' dorm.

"I'm gonna go too, I have to go meet Niko near the lake" Ali winked and left too.

"Thank Godric, I thought they would never leave" Fred said kissing my neck eagerly.

"Easy there Red, I'm still sore from this morning's activities and everyone that walks in could see us right now" I said breathily, twirling a piece of his hair around my finger.

"So let them, I bet they would all be jealous knowing that I'm the only one that can make your legs shake" he nibbled my earlobe and pulled away.

"You're such a tease Frederick" I huffed, fixing my hair and he shrugged playfully.

Ron, Hermione, Clo and Harry walked into the common room and sat around Fred and I. The older redhead and I looked at each other confusedly and went back to face the group of fourth years in front of us.

"Padfoot wants us to meet him tomorrow" Harry whispered to me.

"What time and where?" I yawned.

"2 o'clock, end of the road past Dervish and Banges and he wants us to bring food" Harry said brightly, clearly excited to see Sirius after almost a year of not seeing him.

"Alright, I'll be there" I smiled and shook my head when I heard Ron, Fred and Clo fighting about which quidditch team was the best of all time.

"No, no, no no I'm telling you blondie the Magpies are so much better than the Harpies and don't get me started with your stupid Canons that haven't won the cup in years Ronnikins"

"Blondie? Who are you calling blondie ginger snap, the Harpies are the girl exclusive team they're so much more powerful than your testosterone filled stinky team" Clo scowled.

"Yeah right, the Harpies are badass and all but not as good as the Magpies and those are facts Clo. They're the team that have won the cup the most back me up here Mads" Fred nudged me.

"I won't back anyone up because I don't like quidditch and I'm going to bed"

"How come you don't like quidditch?! Is the best sport in the world!" Ron said loudly.