lxiv

Triggering content, viewer discretion advised.

A couple of weeks had passed since Fred had been induced to the Order of Fawkes by Dumbledore's orders. They were moving more kids since now they were two of them but the tension that lingered between them was agonizing. They refrained to fight in front on the kids because they didn't want to scare them off but the second they got back, all hell broke loose. It was now May, and things between them were crumbling as fast as one could say niffler and they both knew it.

"SERIOUSLY?! SERIOUSLY FRED!" she screamed as they two of them entered the cottage for the weekly Order of Fawkes meeting.

"Just shut the hell up at once Madeleine!" he yelled back.

"You wanna start this in front of everyone, because I'll gladly fucking do it if that's what you fucking want!" she shouted even louder and walked towards the small bathroom, Fred following after her as they ignored the presence of the other members.

"Here we go again, not surprised you're making another scene considering that you think life is a fucking movie and you can move people around like they're your little puppets!" he said loudly and threw the door to the bathroom shut. "Why don't you go call Pucey instead and see if he wants to be your new chess piece because I'm done!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY BRINGING UP ADRIAN! IT'S BEEN A YEAR! WHY DON'T YOU GO AND FUCKING CALL JOHNSON THEN, THAT WAY WE WOULD BE EVEN!"

"I WAS DRUNK AND IT WAS A MISTAKE! AND IT WAS A YEAR AGO!"

"I AM SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOUR SHIT AND YOUR POSSESSIVENESS AND-"

"AND I AM SO FUCKING DONE WITH ALL OF YOUR FUCKING LIES AND YOUR TRICKS AND-"

"YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING CHILD FREDERICK! YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLE!"

"SO I'M UNBELIEVABLE JUST BECAUSE I'M FUCKING PISSED AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE FUCKING PISSED BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN LYING TO ME FOR MORE THAN A YEAR!"

"EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE IS TO FUCKING PROTECT YOU YOU BIG FUCKING IDIOT!"

"I DON'T NEED PROTECTION MADELEINE! I AM A GROWN MAN-"

"THEN FUCKING ACT LIKE ONE, ACT LIKE ONE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I WAS IN THE RIGHT BY LYING TO PROTECT YOU!"

"WHEN WILL YOU GET IT THROUGH THAT THICK SKULL OF YOURS THAT I DON'T WANT YOUR PROTECTION! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE EQUAL IN A RELATIONSHIP, NOT ONE ABOVE THE OTHER!"

"THEN YOU KNOW WHAT, THIS IS OVER! SIMPLE AS THAT! IT IS OVER BETWEEN US AND THAT WAY YOU WON'T HAVE SOMEONE BY YOUR SIDE TO HELP YOU OUT BECAUSE YOU'RE SUCH A CAPABLE GROWN MAN THAT YOU'RE NOT EVEN CAPABLE OF MAKING FOOD FOR YOURSELF!"

"YOU'RE NOT ENDING THINGS BETWEEN US! I AM ENDING THINGS BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR! BECAUSE LIE IS ALL YOU FUCKING DO!"

"NOW THAT IS A FUCKING LIE, ENLIGHTEN ME TO SEE HOW MUCH THAT PIGEON BRAIN OF YOURS ACTUALLY FUCKING WORKS!" she hissed.

"YOU SAW SPIRITS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WERE FOR A YEAR WITHOUT TELLING ME, A PROPHECY WAS MADE ABOUT YOU AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE TO MENTION IT AND I HAD TO HEAR IT FROM THE LOT OF THEM INSTEAD OF YOU AND-"

"IF YOU BRING THE FUCKING UNBREAKABLE VOW AGAIN I SWEAR THAT I WILL KILL YOU ON SPOT!"

"YEAH I DO BELIEVE YOU BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST TIME YOU DID KILL SOMEONE! BET YOU WOULDN'T FEEL GUILTY EITHER SINCE, AND I QUOTE 'HE HAD IT COMING', OR AM I FUCKING WRONG?!"

"You didn't have to bring that up," she muttered as the angry look in her darkened green eyes faltered and turned into hurt.

"OH YES I HAD TO, YOU KNOW WHAT! YOU SHOULD GO AND JOIN THE BITCH ALREADY BECAUSE YOU'RE HER THROUGH AND THROUGH," he snarled and she pushed past him, opening the door and storming out of the bathroom. "Madeleine don't you walk away from me!" he followed.