lxvi

A couple of weeks had gone by since Dumbledore's funeral and the Order was working significatively harder than before, to ensure protection for all of the members and even more protection regarding Harry. The second the Killing Curse collided with the late Headmaster's chest, the Unbreakable Vow made between him and the members of the Order of Fawkes was lifted, yet still, the now seven instead of nine members kept their weekly meetings to deal with more private issues. Snape had disappeared along the rest of the death eaters responsible for the chaos in the Astronomy Tower; the old potions master becoming more dangerous than before since becoming secret keeper for some of the Order safehouses due to Dumbledore's passing.

Maddie was still staying with Fred in his flat and they all decided that it was best if Clotilde remained in the Burrow, where the maximum of protective enchantments had been placed upon. Despite all the danger and sorrow going on and about in the Order, some of the happier news included Tonks and Remus' wedding shortly after the Headmaster's funeral. It was a small ceremony outside Ted and Andromeda's cottage where the blonde was the maid of honor and Sirius was the best man, yet no one but his god daughter noticed the subtle bitter look on his face the moment his best mate said "I do."

Madeleine also stopped going to work, supported by a fake injure leave courtesy of Lizzie, considering that in the case that the Ministry was in fact infiltrated as they all suspected, she would become the death eater's first target. Without Clo's or the Order's knowledge, Maddie also managed to find a safehouse for Theo to stay in and even though he did not want to admit it, he was eternally grateful for it because there was no way in hell he would ever go back to his father.

When it came to both Orders, everyone was working on a plan that would aid to get Harry out of the Dursley's house for good, before his mother's blood protection stopped working the moment he became of age. Because of the uncertainty with the Ministry, there was no possible way for Harry to be moved to the Burrow with the traditional transportation methods which were now being heavily monitored without the death eaters knowledge. This heavy monitoring also started to become a problem for both Fred and Madeleine, who were still trying to move as many muggle-born children as they could to the different estates belonging to her family but she managed to write down a list of names and addresses before Scrimgeour requested for her to give in the book.

"I'm a genius," Madeleine said loudly as she sat on the bed after waking up from the dream she was having. "Fred wake the fuck up, I'm a fucking genius," she shook his body in an attempt to wake him up.

"Whatever you say, let me sleep," he grumbled and hid his face with a pillow.

"Fred you need to wake up because I'm a genius and I'm calling an Order meeting right now!" she grinned and took her wand from the bedside table, casting a patronus with ease to urgently summon all of the Order members to the flat above the shop.

She got out of bed happily and headed to the kitchen but not before waking George and Lizzie up, the latters who were sleeping in a very compromising position but with the amount of euphoria coursing through her, Madeleine couldn't care less. At ten past three in the morning, all of the Order members were gathered around the living room, most with disheveled hair and angry expressions directed towards the blonde for waking them up at such an ungodly hour. Madeleine was pacing in front of the large crowd reunited, muttering to herself as she organized her multiple thoughts and ideas before letting the rest know what was going through her head.

"If she doesn's start speaking now, I'm beating the life out of her for waking me up," Clotilde hissed from her spot next to Ginny on the floor.

"Just say what you need to say already Madeleine," Timothée narrowed his eyes at her, very angry that he was also woken up. "I hate you and I hope you burn in the flames of hell."