~Bakugou~ Tough Love

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Don't you get it?! I don't need everyone's protection! I can handle the stupid villains!" Bakugou had snarled as we walked through the forest, and we all groaned. Before we knew it, a villain by the name of Dabi had him by the neck.
  "Let him go! You can't take him!" I screamed, pulling myself up on what I knew was a broken leg. Filled with adrenaline, I ran in a desperate attempt to grab Bakugou.
  "Kacchan!" Midoriya shouted, and Bakugou look at us, fear hidden in his angry eyes.
  "Stay back." He had said, and I fell to the dirt right as the warp gate closed, pain overwhelming my leg. I sharp scream left me, my frustration and fear too much to handle. I gasped and heaved for air, a hand touching my side. I flinched, then focused on the red eyes looking at me.
  "It's me, it's me. I'm going to carry you to camp, okay? You're very injured." Tokoyami told me.
  "He's gone, Tokoyami."

~Later~

  "Sit, (L/n). Your leg isn't healed completely." Kaminari said, a worried tone in his voice as he watched me pace back and forth in the lounge.
  "I'm fine." I replied, head swimming in thoughts.
  "You're obviously not fine, (Y/n). You're worried about them, we are too." Mina said, and I shook my head vigorously.
  "I should've gone with them. I could've helped. I could've-" I said, pacing more frantically. Suddenly a small pop sounded, a small muscle above my knee had torn again. Pain shot like lightning, and before I knew it, I was falling. A shrill yelp came from me, two arms catching me.
  "Easy, (L/n). You alright?" Sero asked, and I nodded, holding back tears. He helped me hobble to the couch, a worried look on the face of my classmates.
  "I'll get you an ice pack." Sato said, running off before I could stop him.
  "You need to take it easy, before you hurt yourself more than you already have. Bakugou would want you to." Kaminari said, putting a hand on my shoulder. I sighed, squeezing my eyes shut and clenching my jaw through the pain.
  "He would probably tell me to shut up and push through the pain. That's why I wanted to go with Midoriya." I said through clenched teeth, taking deeper breaths as I placed the ice pack Sato offered on my leg.
  "He cares for you differently, (Y/n)." Tsu said, and I looked to her.
  "What do you mean? He always yelled and cursed up and down that I was just like everyone else." I asked, trying to take my mind off my leg.
  "He always looked at you different. Not with the same bitter look he gives to everyone, but almost like he's curious." Mina said, and I pieced together a time he had made eye contact during class, looking away soon after.
  "He also has told me that you make him feel what he called "funny". He said he had a weird sensation in his chest when you were around, and it angered him because he didn't know what it was." Shoji said, and we all looked to him.
  "He told you that?" Tokoyami asked, and he nodded.
  "I don't know why." He replied, and I took a deep breath.
  "We know how you both feel about each other, (Y/n). But I have no doubt that he'll be okay. The heros will find him." Mina said, and I nodded. I rested my head on the back of the couch, just letting the frustrated tears flow.
  "I really hope they do. Because I don't know what I might do if they don't."

~Time Skip~

  "Midoriya, Kirishima! Guys, you're okay!" Mina shouted, startling me from my dozing on the couch. I hadn't been able to sleep, the pain of my knee and the racing of my thoughts kept me awake. I perked up at the mention of the names, and stood immediately.
  "What happened? Are you guys okay?" I asked, and Kirishima came to me.
  "Yeah, we're alright. You didn't see the news?" He asked, and I shook my head.
  "I haven't touched my phone, and I haven't been able to sleep. Kirishima, is he okay?" I asked, and he nodded.
  "He's in the custody of the police, he'll be back soon." He replied, and I grabbed his arms.
  "Can you take me to him? Please, I need to see him." I asked, hating the desperation in my voice.
  "I'm sorry, but you have to wait till he comes back." He said, opening his arms to me. I hobbled a step forward, loosely wrapping my arms around him and putting my head on his chest. He held me, comfort I didn't know I needed.
  "I'm glad you're okay, all of you. I'm sorry I couldn't help you." I said, and he rested his head on mine.
  "It's not worth the trouble we got in. Besides, if you were there... I'm pretty sure Bakugou would've chewed you out." He said, making us both laugh.
  "I don't know what I should tell him." I said, seeing him smile softly.
  "Anything. He'll just be happy to see you." He replied, helping me sit back down. Momo made me a special leg brace that kept my leg where it needed to be, all of us waiting for the moment. I had dozed off when the entire class got up and went to the door, Mr. Aizawa poking my shoulder.
  "Bakugou is back. Just don't do any weird stuff, alright?" He asked, and I nodded. I got up, heart racing as I limped to the door.
  "Back up you damn extras! Stop being so soft already!" I heard, relief flooding me. The crowd that was my class broke as I approached, some backing away completely and going to the lounge again.
  "Bakugou." I said softly, and he looked to me. An unreadable expression was on his features, rushing forward as I opened my arms and lost balance. His warm body wrapped itself around mine, his head buried in my neck. My back had to arch slightly to accompany to his body, and I put my arms around him with a shaky sigh. I couldn't hold back the emotions I'd been keeping down since he was gone, nuzzling into his neck and keeping him as close as possible.
  "There are too many things I didn't tell you, (Y/n). Too many things that you wouldn't know." He said, a hand coming up and delicately holding the back of my head.
  "I don't even care, Katsuki." I whispered, cupping his cheek when he lifted his head and looked into my eyes.
  "Wha-?" He said, and I smiled.
  "I'm just so glad you're okay." I said, and he pulled me forward. Happiness made my tears fall more as he kissed me in such a way that I couldn't describe. Longing with fiery passion, but also delicate and unsure. Suddenly the sound of the class hollering and cheering brought us back out of it, and Katsuki pulled me to his chest.
  "Oi, fuck off you idiots!" He barked, and everyone scrambled. I giggled, pulling back from the warmth of his chest. Katsuki smiled lovingly, grabbing both sides of my face and kissing my forehead.
  "I love you. I'm never letting you out of my sight, you hear me?" He said, sighing blissfully as I rested my forehead against his.
  "Loud and clear. Hey, Katsuki?" I said, and his eyes softened even more.
  "Hm?" He hummed, his natural tone adding a growl to it.
  "I love you too."