~Todoroki~ Together

(Unless it's recommended, I'm prob just gonna keep the Wings and Pyrokinesis to make my life a bit easier.)

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Today you will pick a partner for training. I won't tell you what it is, so choose wisely. You have the bus trip to choose." Mr. Aizawa said, and we boarded up. I thought of my choices, resituating my wings to sit comfortably.
  "(Y/n), would you team up with me?" A soft voice asked, and I looked over to see Todoroki. His calm demeanor and quick thinking, along with his ice power could be helpful. Besides, he was my friend.
  "Of course. What do you think we'll be doing today?" I asked, and he went silent.
  "Given the unpredictability of this school, something that will test our trust in one another. What that holds, I don't know." He said, and I smiled.
  "So I'm not the only clueless person."

~Later~

  "The point of the game is to evade the bots. Get tagged, you and your partner are disqualified. In every building there are three flag, each hidden in a different area. Red flags are worth fifty points, orange are twenty-five, and yellow is one. You can take another team's flags, the more points the better. You have thirty minutes, go." He said, and I turned to Todoroki.
  "Grab on." I said, beating my wings as soon as he took my arm. I flew up, looking.
  "Go to the middle. It will take more time for the teams to make it there." He said, and I nodded.
  "Good plan." I said, tucking my wings in. We ran in the building, immediately splitting up. We reunited at the roof, and I had two orange flags in my hand. He had a red and a green flag, smiling.
  "We need to keep the points separate, in case another team tries to take them." He said, and I nodded.
  "Here, let me have the red one." I said, giving him one of the orange flags.
  "Where are you putting them?" He asked, watching me fold them.
  "My bra, you know why." I said, giggling as his face reddened some. I held my hand out after he put his in his jacket pocket, zipping it up. He grabbed my hand, and we quickly cleared out the next building. As we ran across the street, I was taken off guard.
  "Watch out!" Todoroki yelled, grabbing my arm and pulling me against him. A large blast came from a bot, barely missing my leg. It came at us, and we ran to an ally.
  "Thank you, I didn't even hear it coming." I said, and he nodded.
  "No problem. But as soon as I freeze the bot, we need to get in the air. Ready?" He asked, and I nodded. It came flying around the corner, and within a second it was frozen solid.
  "Now!" I said, grabbing him. Attack and evade was the game. I melted, he froze. We were stacking up points, and time was at ten minutes. Soon we came upon Bakugou, who was teamed with Kirishima.
  "Hey explosion boy." I said, and he smirked.
  "Fireball, Half and Half. Wonder how many points you have." He said, and Todoroki froze the ground.
  "Guess you'll never know." He said, and we slid past.
  "How dare you!" He roared, and a blast hit me in the back before I could take off. I slammed into the ground, sliding on Todoroki's ice.
  "Shit!" I yelped, unable to get up. Todoroki scooped me up, turning to the two.
  "You're gonna regret doing that, Bakugou." He said, throwing up a huge ice wall. He took me into a building, setting me down.
  "That hurt like hell." I mumbled, and he looked at me.
  "Are you alright?" He asked, concern in his eyes. I looked at my wings, wincing at the burn.
  "I'll live, though my shirt has no use." I said, showing him the huge hole in the back. I took it off, leaving just my bra. He looked at it, then let a mist of ice flow off his hand and onto my back.
  "This should be able to cool the burn some. Are you sure you're alright? Your back is seared." He asked, and I nodded.
  "I've had worse. But we need to keep getting points, the time is almost up." I said, and he nodded.
  "We're going to stay together, the others may be here, and I don't want you to get hurt more than you are." He said softly, helping me up. I nodded, and we went through the building. Right as we made it out, the alarm for time went off. We returned to the gate, showing flags.
  "(Y/n) and Todoroki won the game!" Present Mic announced, here just because. I sighed, realizing just how tired I was from the flying and running. We gave Mr. Aizawa the flags, making back onto the bus.
  "What happened to your back?" Midoriya asked, and I yawned.
  "Bakugou happened. It still stings too." I said, and he grimaced.
  "Looks painful." Uraraka said, and Todoroki looked at me in thought.
  "Allow me." He said, and I gave him my back. His hand met my back, sending a soothing chill onto it. I moaned, feeling immediate relief.
  "You are the best, Shoto." I hummed, and after I felt better, I sat up.
  "Feel better?" He asked, and I nodded.
  "Yes, thank you." I said, yawning. I rested my head on his shoulder, feeling him tense up. He relaxed after a second, hesitantly resting his head on mine. I smiled, closing my eyes.
  "You did really good today, (Y/n). I'm thankful that I picked you as my partner." He said softly, sliding his hand into mine. I laced my fingers with his, snuggling closer.
  "You did too. I wouldn't have wanted that any differently." I said, hearing him chuckle.
  "You and I, we make a good team."
  "Together?"
  "Together."