~Bakugou~ Babysitting

(I'm making my own timeline here.)

Quirk: Tail and Pyro

(Y/n)'s POV

  "You called?" I asked, leaning into my old classroom. Aizawa sat at his desk, looking over.
  "Yes. I apologise for the sudden call, but I need a huge favor from you." He said, beckoning me in.
  "It's no problem, what do you need?" I asked, looking over at the sound of a pencil dropping. Eri and Kota sat at the desks, coloring on pieces of paper.
  "The Pussycats and myself were called in for an emergency meeting, and I need somebody to watch over the kids for the weekend." He said, and I nodded.
  "I can do that. As long as you're okay with them being around Bakugou." I said, and he sighed.
  "I don't really have a choice. Thank you so much for helping me, (Y/n). The kids have their stuff by my desk, and they can call in the afternoon. You're a lifesaver." He said, and I nodded.
  "Of course, Mr. Aizawa. I've got them, if you need to go now." I said, and he nodded. We looked over to see them listening, and I waved.
  "Kids, you'll be staying at (Y/n)'s house, alright? Please be good for her, I'll be back in two days." He said, and Eric got up, giving him a hug. He left, leaving me with them.
  "Hey guys! Long time no see!" I said, and Eric ran up to me. I squatted down, hugging her. Kota had a small smile on his face, slowly walking over and giving me a hug.
  "So, we're staying with you?" He asked, and I nodded.
  "Yep, and we'll have a blast."

~Later On~

A loud sigh met my ears as the front door opened, telling me that Bakugou was home. I had told him about the kids, and he just told me that he was okay with it.
  "Hey honey, how was work?" I asked, stirring Mac 'n' cheese noodles. It was our simple dinner night, requested by Eri.
  "Depends on what part of the day you're talking about." He said, and I turned around as he footsteps got closer, allowing him to wrap his arms around me. My arms wrapped softly around his neck, his tightly holding my waist. His head fell to rest in the crook of my neck, and he relaxed slightly.
  "Well, go change hun. Dinner's almost ready." I said, kissing his cheek.
  "Okay." He said, kissing me before lumbering off to change.
  "Ugh, romance." Kota said, making a fake gagging noise from the table. Eri's laugh followed soon after, and I laughed. Eri came over, sitting on my tail and laughing as I rocked her slightly.
  "Are you two in love?" She asked, drawing out love. I smiled, looking at her.
  "We most certainly are."

~A few hours later~

  "Hey Kota, can you come here for a second?" I asked, hearing his small feet pad down the hall.
  "What is it?" He asked, and I pointed up in the hallway closet.
  "If I lift you up, can you grab those?" I asked, gesturing to the pillows at the top. He nodded, and I picked him up. He got them, and I thanked him for the help. Putting covers on them, I made the bed in the spare bedroom. Walking out to the living room, I melted at the sight. Bakugou was sitting in the floor, allowing Eri to braid and clip parts of his spikey hair. Kota was beside her, eyes on the TV screen. Bakugou was watching as well, a tired look on his face.
  "Which color do you want? Orange or purple?" Eri asked, and Bakugou thought.
  "Mm, orange sounds good." He said, and she clipped it in.
  "What's going on in here?" I asked, sitting down next to my sleepy boy.
  "Makeover, does it look good?" He asked, and I snickered.
  "Magnificent. You're an artist, Eri." I said, and she beamed happily.
  "Thank you!" She said, and she kept messing with his hair. Soon enough it was time for them to go to sleep, and I got them ready. Bakugou just watched from the doorway, a small smile on his face.
  "Comfortable? I've got more blankets if you need them." I said, and they nodded.
  "Miss (Y/n)?" Eri said softly, and I looked to her.
  "Yes?" I said, and she hugged her little cat plushie closer.
  "Can you tell us a story?" She asked, and I smiled.
  "Of course." I said, sitting on the edge of the bed.
  "A story? I can't miss this." Bakugou teased, and I laughed as he kneeled down on the floor beside me.
  "Alright. Once, a long time ago, there was a dragon king. Now, he had no scales, but he was as powerful as the beast itself. A red cape as deep as his eyes flowed from his shoulder, the top covered in white fur. A necklace decorated with dragon teeth hung proudly from his neck, as well as a beaded necklace. No one dared to challenge him, admiring his strength. One night, when he was wandering in the woods, he heard a noise. It wasn't the owls that hooed, or the crickets chattering, nor was it the howl of a wolf. It was the noise of an injured animal." I said, and Eri perked up.
  "Oh no!" She said, and I nodded.
  "The king followed the noise, leading him to a (fav color) scaled dragon. He had already befriended one of the mighty beasts, so he had no fear of it. It's tail was trapped under a rock, so it couldn't move. This one was smaller, with scales so shiny that they reflected the full moon above. As this King drew closer, he noticed that the creature had beautiful (eye color) eyes. The dragon watched him with careful eyes, as if to ask for help. With careful movements, the king got the rock off its tail. He sat before it, making sure it was okay, when suddenly something magical happened." I continued, and even Bakugou watched me with interest.
  "What happened?" Kota asked, sitting up.
  "In a flash of fire and sparkles, it turned into a human." I said, letting small flames dance off the ends of my fingers. Eri giggled, looking at me with bright eyes.
  "What did it look like?" She asked, leaning forward.
  "Like a princess. She had beautiful (hair color) hair, with a crown to match the scales that decorated her skin. A long, gorgeous dress showed her beauty, along with the eyes the king had seen before. Now, it's time for bed, alright?" I asked, and Kota made a noise.
  "But what about the rest of the story?" He asked, and I laughed. Tucking them in, I got them to lay down.
  "You'll find out the rest tommorow night before bed, how does that sound?" I said, and they nodded.
  "Goodnight, miss (Y/n)." They both said, and I kissed their foreheads.
  "Goodnight, kiddos." I said, beginning to walk out.
  "Goodnight, mister Bakugou!" Eri called out before I closed the door, and I looked to him.
  "Goodnight." He replied, and I laughed softly. Soon enough we were in bed, and I played with Bakugou's hair as he cuddled against me. We had spent about fifteen minutes getting the clips and braids out, and Bakugou practically moaned when I massaged his scalp.
  "The characters in you story sound awfully familiar." He said, and I snorted.
  "Aw yes, because I am unoriginal when it comes to characters. Besides, who doesn't love a romantic story?" I said sarcastically, and he chuckled.
  "You're hilarious." He teased, and I ruffled his hair.
  "You love me though." I shot back, and he kissed my neck, going up till he could capture my lips. I did the same back, enjoying the feeling of him. His warm body beckoned me, and I ended up against him, my leg thrown over his. I snuggled up to his chest, which was bare just for me to kiss.
  "I do, with my whole heart."