~Bakugou~ Aid

(I had such a happy Bakugou in my dream, this was so painful to write.)

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Well, we know where he is now." I said, Kirishima following me as I ran towards the sounds of explosions. For the second time, the villains had attacked the school. We were out in the city simulation, sperated by groups of villains. Now we were down to a few, Kirishima and I making our responsibility to go around and tell everyone to meet at the gate in the front. I saw Bakugou going up against two villains, and looked to Kirishima.
  "I've got this. Go make sure everyone's safe, okay? If we aren't there in twenty minutes leave without us." I said, and he gave me a worried expression.
  "Are you sure?" He asked, and I nodded.
  "Go, the class needs you." I said, and he nodded. I didn't watch him go, running into the fight. It didn't take me long to get one of the villains down, and by the silence and rough pants from Bakugou, it didn't take him much time either. I looked over to see him desperately scratching at his ears, walking over. I delicately grabbed his wrist, and he flinched, palm reflexively pointing at me until he realized it was me. He shook his head, snapping his fingers next to his ears, and my heart dropped. I cupped his cheeks, looking into his watering eyes.
  "I-" He tried, clamping a hand to his mouth. I could only hug him close, the only non verbal reassurance that I was there for him that I could give.
"I'm so sorry." I said, even if he couldn't hear me.
  "I... Can't ... Hear." He mumbled, a sob escaping him. I pulled back, running a hand through his hair.
  "Come." I mouthed, and he nodded. I pulled him along the to the gate, giving him time to wipe his tears. He kept his eyes on the ground as we walked towards the group, and I took him to our teacher. I explained that we were okay, and told Mr. Aizawa that he couldn't hear.
  "We'll get him in the doctors."

~Several Weeks Later~

  'Where are you taking me?' Bakugou texted, holding my hand with his free one. He had only begun learning sign language, so this was the way we communicated. He had gotten exceptional at reading lips, so I could just talk back to him.
  "It's a surprise." I said, and he narrowed his eyes at me. The doctor let us in her room, and she had us sit down.
  "How're you two today?" She asked, sitting down at her desk.
  "Good." I replied, and she smiled.
  "Wonderful! So, does he know what we're here for?" She asked, and Bakugou cocked his head.
  "Nope, I wanted to surprise him." I said, and her smile grew.
  "Okay! So.... Mr. Bakugou, (Y/n) brought you here today to get you fitted for hearing aids implants! Of course, that's if you want them." She said, and he looked to me, red eyes searching for any signs of lies. I just nodded, saying that it was true. He smiled, nodding back. I grinned, and she began to explain how everything would go.

~A few days later~

  "You guys aren't coming in?" I asked, watching as the squad stayed in lobby, all besides Kirishima.
  "Bakugou asked for you two, he'll hear us later." Sero said, and I smiled.
  "Oh, okay." I replied, and the nurse lead us to the room where Bakugou was. He was signing to the nurse, to the best of his ability. I waved as we walked in, and the same doctor from before had us sit down. I had seen the implants while he was healing, and he currently had an undercut to keep it neater around them. The doctor explained to us how it would work, and she looked to me.
  "He told me he wanted to hear you first, so I'll tell you when to talk to him." She said, and my cheeks warmed up. Kirishima discreetly recorded from his phone, and I rolled up to him in my chair.
  "I'm ready." Bakugou was able to say softly, and she nodded.
  "Go ahead." She said, and I grabbed his hand.
  "Katsuki." I said, and immediately his eyes began to water. An overjoyed smile adorned his face, something no one in the room had ever seen. He held my hands, and I giggled softly.
  "I hear you." He said, and I opened my arms. He hugged me, kissing my cheek.
  "There's that voice I love so much." I said, and he chuckled. Kirishima wheeled forward, and Katsuki gave his usual smirk to his best friend.
  "Hey man." Kiri said, smiling just as much as me.
  "Hey red head." He said, leaning forward and ruffling his already downed hair.
  "How do they feel?" He asked, and Katsuki tilted his head to show him.
  "There something to get used to."

~In The Night Hours~

  "(Y/n)?" Bakugou said sleepily, and I turned my head from my phone to look at him.
  "Yeah?" I replied, and he cupped my cheek, stroking softly with his thumb.
  "I love you." He said softly, vermilion eyes half lidded but full of love. I set my phone down on the bed side table, rolling over to face him.
  "Katsuki?" I said, getting closer. His warmth wafted over me, and I sighed happily.
  "What?" He asked, an edge of nervousness in his voice.
  "I love you too." I said, smiling. He chuckled, grinning before leaning in. His lips melted against mine, an intoxicatingly warm hand smoothing back to tenderly hold the back of my head. I reached up to hold his cheeks with both of my hands, hearing him audibly sigh in content. He smelled strongly of his new vanilla scented shampoo that I had gifted him, with his usual faint toasted marshmallow smell that came from his quirk. His lips tasted of coconut chapstick, and as the kiss deepened, I tasted honey tea on his tongue. He overwhelmed my senses, in the best way possible.
  "I love you so much. I was so scared that I would never hear your voice, (Y/n). I was scared that I couldn't go back to being a hero, and that I would be left behind. Baby, you saved me, you were the one who stuck with me." He said between kisses, and I opened my eyes as I pulled back, his teary eyes shone softly in the dim lamp light.
  "Hey, I couldn't lose the pain in my ass, what's the fun in that?" I teased, and he laughed.
  "I'm that bad, huh?" He said, and I kissed his nose.
  "Yeah, but that's why I love you so much. You keep me on my feet, and motivate me to train to be the best hero I can be. So, you can't be the only emotional mess in here, okay?" I said, getting a smile from him. We both laughed, and he wiped his eyes.
  "You got me." He said and I giggled.
  "No crying, unless it's because you're laughing!" I said, tickling the weak spot I knew he had on his rib cage. He squirmed almost immediately, roaring with laughter.
  "No! No! Mercy (Y/n), mercy!" He howled, and I stopped. I straddled his hips as he rolled to his back, watching with pure joy as he calmed down from his laughter. A playful yet challenging look was in his eyes, and I leaned down, noses almost touching.
  "Eat it, King Explosion Murder." I teased, getting a happy growl in response.
  "Okay."
  "Katsuki that's not what I meant and you know it!"
  "Sure it wasn't, baby. Sure it wasn't."