~Aizawa~ Cracked Under Pressure

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Ah, it's so good to be home again." I sighed, taking in the smell of our wax burners. I had been stuck in a hospital room for a week after an incident with a group of villains, eventually getting out with medicine and a list of things to do to let my body heal right.
  "Ms. (Y/n)!" Eri's voice rang, and I saw her run in. I bent down to the best of my ability, capturing her in a hug.
  "Hey little bitty! Oh, I missed you!" I said, picking her up. It put strain on my injured legs, but I ignored it. I put her on my hip, grinning at the sight of her bright eyes.
  "I missed you too! Mr. Mic and I had a sleepover last night while Mr. Aizawa was gone!" She said happily, kicking her legs a little. I cocked my head, interested.
  "Oh did you? Well, where is he?" I asked, putting her down. She bounced up and down, beaming.
  "Stay here, I'll go get him!" She said, running off. I smiled, looking around. I winced at my legs once more, Shota noticing.
  "Here, come sit down." Shota said, and I complied. Soon a sleepy Hizashi came out, and we talked for a while. He left after some time, and I noticed how late it was.
  "It's almost time for dinner." I said, beginning to get up. Shota stopped me, and I sat back down.
  "I've got it. You need to rest." He said, a command more than a recommendation. I eventually moved to the table, talking to Eri about her day. Shota made food, making sure I was okay and fetching me the pain meds. He got the table set, then gave us our food.
  "This is really good, honey." I said, getting a soft smile from him. It soon faded, and I could tell something was on his mind.
  "I learned from the best." He said, a solemn look in his eyes. I didn't push it, knowing that the privacy and quiet of our bedroom would be the place to talk to him. After dinner, he cleaned the dishes and helped Eri get cleaned up for bed. After I tucked her in, I found myself sitting in a tub of perfectly warm water, the Epsom salt working away at the pain. Shota cleaned my body, being very careful of the cuts and bruising.
  "So, Eri seems to be doing great." I said, breaking the silence. He smiled, eyes focused of his work.
  "She's a bright ball of energy. She's gotten really close with the 1-A students, and they adore her too. Kid's got a good future waiting for her." He said, making me smile at the love he had for her. It was so wholesome to see their relationship, so pure and loving. She adored him, and he gladly took her under his wing. But that happy thought soon left his eyes again, hidden behind a cloud of sadness and frustration. I could tell he was trying to hide it, but his eyes never lied. I stood up as he drained the water, drying off before getting back into sleep clothes. He wrapped some of my spots up, and carried me to the bed. I thought about what to say, looking at him as he sat next to me.
  "What's on your mind, my love?" I asked, moving his hair from his face.
  "What do you mean?" He asked, and I sighed.
  "You've been silent. I know something's on your mind, and I know it's bothering you. I just want to make sure you're okay." I said, seeing his eyes begin to water up.
  "I've just........ This whole thing with Eri...... Patrol, and teaching....... And now the injuries on you......" He said, now tearing up more. I realized, getting closer and cupping his cheek. I traced the scar under his eye, letting him rant out his feelings. He was obviously stressed, overworked, and overwhelmed.
  "It's okay, I'm right here. Just breathe, honey. Just breathe." I whispered, and suddenly I was pulled into a hug. I held him, rubbing slow circles on his back.
  "I don't know what to do." He said, and I pulled back, cupping his cheek again. His hand followed, finding it's place on top of mine.
  "Take some time for yourself. Have Toshinori take over for you for a few days, and have Hizashi watch over Eri. I'll stay home with you, and we can rest together. The world can wait for a few days, okay? I'll be right by your side." I said, resting my head against his. He nodded, taking a shaky breath. I wrapped my arms around him again, running my hand through his hair when he rested his head on my shoulder.
  "Where would I be without you?" He asked, sniffling. I smiled, kissing his cheek.
  "Probably on patrol, complaining about Hizashi's horrible taste in music." I said, getting a small chuckle out of him. He pulled back to look at me, a tear stained smile on his face.
  "I love you so much, you know that?" He said. I nodded, kissing him.
  "I love you too, honey."