~Shoji~ Aftermath

Quirk: Forcefield
User can make a forcefield in any shape or size, used to block or hold any material. When used too much, forcefields will be weaker and smaller.

(Y/n)'s POV

  "So, you against me. Ready to have your ass handed to you, Bakugou?" I asked, and he snarled.
  "Like hell I am!" He growled, and I smiled. Shoji sighed, looking to Ojiro.
  "Whatever happens in here, no hard feelings, right?" Ojiro asked, and Shoji nodded.
  "Of course." He said, and I smiled.
  "Alright class, here's the name of the game." Mr. Aizawa began, going over the training. We were given a target, to put almost anywhere. I chose to put mine on mine right below my collarbone, where I could protect it easier. Whoever got tagged first would be out. We were put in the city simulator, the others watching from the camera room. Tokoyami and Iida went first, Tokoyami winning after pinning Iida in an alleyway.
  "Good luck, babe." I said, and he bent down, kissing my cheek through his mask.
"You too." He said, going down to the field. He had his target on his bicep, Ojiro's was on his back. It started with Shoji hiding and listening, waiting for the right moment to strike. So when he finally got the jump on his, Ojiro heard. They moved to hand to hand combat, Shoji using his strength against Ojiro's speed. Shoji managed to grab him by the tail, smacking the target before he could be stopped.
  "He's as strong as he is smart." Tokoyami said, and I smiled. He had gotten back right before they started.
  "Yes he is." I said, and I was called to the floor. Truth be told, I wasn't ready to go against Bakugou, but I wouldn't show it. If I wanted to be a hero, no person needs to make me nervous. We were both given two minutes to find a spot, and I chose an alley. The horn wailed to signal the start, and I took a deep breath.

Shoji's POV

I watched as (Y/n) ran along the streets, steps careful as she listened. Another camera showed Bakugou, who ran along rooftops with ease.
  "(L/n), move! He's right on your tail!" Sero said, and she turned right has he went to blast her. She blocked with her quirk, using it to run up to the roof. Bakugou kept his distance, trying to get her. It clicked that he was trying to wear her out as he exploded her forcefields non-stop, and she seemed to notice, but only when it was too late. She fell to the ground, clutching her stomach.
  "C'mon (Y/n), get up." I said, wringing my hands. He loomed over her, when suddenly she curled up, shooting her legs out. Bakugou barely evaded her sudden attack, grabbing her legs. He yanked her forward, going to hit her target. She threw up her forcefield, taking out his leg. Before she could grapple him to the ground, he blasted her off. She went flying, unable to stop herself.
  "Use your quirk, use your quirk!" Midoriya said, and she crashed into a building. Glass shattered, as did the concrete. An ear splitting scream was picked up by the camera, and my blood ran cold.
  "(Y/n)!" I shouted, seeing my classmates jump. Her target was tagged, and Bakugou picked her up carefully. I ran as fast as my legs could to her, and Bakugou raised an eyebrow.
  "She's fine, Shoji. Just take her to the nurse." He said, handing her weak form over to me. I couldn't stop the protective glare I gave him, going towards the nurse. She whimpered, hand finding my free one on her leg. I looked to her, seeing pain in her beautiful eyes.

(Y/n)'s POV

Shoji looked down at me, a sad, sympathetic look in his eyes. One of his hands lightly stroked my head, another holding my hand.
  "It's okay, my love. We're almost there." He said softly, and I nodded. I tapped his hand, pointing to my mouth. With a silent understanding, he made his hand into a mouth. I kissed it, smiling. It did too, as did his real mouth under his mask.
  "I'll be okay, I promise." I said, moving my head so he could get me in the door.
  "I know you will. You're a strong hero." He said, and I grinned.
  "My, my. What happened to you?" Recovery Girl asked, walking over as Shoji brought me in.
  "Training. I got thrown into a wall.... Everything hurts." I said, and she nodded. Shoji carefully laid me down, sitting by my side. She checked my eyes, having me move everything as much as I could. Soon I layed back down, and she sighed.
  "You took quite the beating, but luckily nothing's broken. You seem to have torn most of the muscle in your back, but I can fix you up. You'll have an incredibly sore back for the next few days, so try to rest when you can." She said, kissing my forehead to heal me. Pain slipped from me, all besides the aches. Exhaustion began to take over, and I sighed.
  "Thank you, ma'am." I said, seeing her smile.
  "Of course! Do you need anything?" She asked Shoji, and he shook his head.
  "No, I'm just here to make sure she's alright." He said, helping me sit up.
  "Ah, you must be the boyfriend!" She said, and I snickered as Shoji blushed.
  "Yes ma'am." He said, and I kissed his cheek to reassure him.
  "Well, take good care of her, okay?" She said with a teasing tone, making me laugh again. Shoji nodded, taking my hand.
  "I will." He said, and I got up. A loud ache erupted in my back, and I groaned under my breath.
  "Thank you, Recovery Girl." I said, beginning to walk towards the door.
  "Of course dear! Don't forget to rest!" She called.
  "I won't!" I said, and the door closed behind us. I winced slightly at more aches, and Shoji looked to me.
  "Darling, you're still hurting." He said, picking me up and holding me close. I wrapped my legs around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder with a sigh.
  "Babe, don't waste your energy on me." I said, fighting to not cuddle against his inviting embrace.
  "This is that last thing we're doing today, I don't mind wasting my energy so you can rest and relax." He said, rubbing my sides. That made me give in, and I nuzzled under his jaw. He lifted his head slightly, resting it on mine. Soon we were with the rest of the class in the monitor room, and I moved to see the screens. Shoji turned me around, now held like a baby in his arms. Bakugou stood with a bored expression right next to him, and looked to me.
  "Got healed?" He asked, watching Tsu and Sero on the screens.
  "Yeah, now I'm exhausted. You alright?" I asked, looking to him. His red eyes looked at me, a smirk on his face.
  "I've had far worse than you. Though I will admit, you're a good fighter." He said, and I smiled.
  "You too."

~At The Dorms~

  "Need something, love?" Shoji asked when I wiggled in his lap, trying to get comfortable. The whole class gathered to watch a movie, and I was still sore.
  "No, my back just still hurts." I grunted, moving around. Suddenly hands grasped my sides, pulling me up and setting me down closer to his knees.
  "Just relax, love." He said softly, and two hands trailed under the back of shirt. Warm hands softly rubbed circles, heaven to my back. I sighed audibly as two more hands joined, working at my back. A dupli-mouth rested on my shoulder, moving and trailing kisses up my neck.
  "Do you want me to apply more pressure?" He asked, and I nodded. His fingers dug a little harder, making my eyes flutter shut for a second from how it felt. I scooted back till I met his chest after I felt better, leaning up and kissing his jaw.
  "Thank you, Mezo. I honestly don't deserve you sometimes." I admitted, and he chuckled. All of his arms wrapped around me, encasing me in warmth. He nuzzled his nose into my neck, closing his eyes.
  "You deserve the world, (Y/n). I'll do anything to make you feel comfortable and loved, and I would have it any other way." He said, pulling me closer. My eyes began to drop in exhaustion, not unnoticed by him. He picked me up, cradling me.
  "Mezo." I whined, wanting to finish the movie I hadn't even payed attention to.
  "Ah, you need to sleep. But don't worry, I'll stay with you." He said, the corners of his eyes crinkling with a smile. I smiled too, and soon I was in the comfort of my bed. Shoji took off his mask, crawling under the sheets.
  "Finally, I can kiss you properly." I teased, getting a chuckle out of him as I cupped his cheeks. I kissed him, hearing a low, sleepy sigh escape him.
  "There's no way I'll ever let you go."
  "Then don't, I'm yours.
  "Always?"
  "Always."