~Iida~ Relaxing

NSFW WARNING

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Good morning, my love." I said, giggling as I kissed Tenya's glassless nose. He yawned, sleepy eyes looking into mine with love. The sun softly came through the blinds, putting a honey colored glow on the room. Tenya's hand slid up my back, resting gently on the back of my neck as he pulled me in to kiss him. I melted into it, humming happily as our lips slowly danced with a lazy rhythm.
  "Good morning, my star." He said sleepily as I pulled back, moving to lay on him. His shirtless skin was warm, comforting. I kissed his neck, nipping lightly at the sensitive spot below his jaw to test the waters. He tilted his head to allow me more access, and I giggled under my breath.
  "What do you want to do today?" I asked, feeling his hands that were previously on my sides slid down to lower hips. He kissed my cheek, rubbing circles on my hips with his thumbs.
  "This." He replied, and I hummed in agreement. He gently rolled me onto my back, and I put my legs around his hips.

"You do whatever you please today. You deserve it." I said, closing my eyes blissfully as he peppered my neck with light kisses. I sighed softly as his warm hands trailed up my bare skin under his stolen shirt, pulling it off of me and drinking me in.
  "You're so very beautiful, star." He purred, letting the temperature in my body rise slightly. He leaned back in, kissing right below my collarbone. His lips captured mine one last time before his kisses and nipped his way down to my hips, and my skin felt hot from his touch. I lifted my hips as he pulled my shorts and underwear down, revealing my wet arousal. A low, soft groan left his throat and he grabbed my thighs, gently pulling them open. A small puff of cold air from his lips made me squirm as he lowered himself closer to me, eyes looking up to watch my reaction as his hot tongue trailed up my slit. A moan caught in my throat, hips involuntarily lifting slightly. He groaned softly again, slowly eating me out with skilled movements. As the wet, slick noises grew in volume, so did his speed. His grip on my thighs kept them from moving, and his groans from me tugging on his hair only drove me closer to the edge. Pleasure ripped through me with every movement of his tongue, and whimpers left me as I came on it. He lapped up my mess, gently rubbing my thighs and belly while I caught my breath. He smiled as he cleaned the mess from his face, coming back up to me as pressing his lips to mine. I could taste myself on his tongue, the lewd act only adding to my lust. Suddenly I felt Tenya's hand drift down between my legs, rubbing methodical circles on my sensitive clit. The pleasure that shocked through me made my back arch, and I moaned loudly into his mouth. He kept the same slow speed despite my need beginning to grow, and I whimpered.
  "Tenya, please." I whined, shuddering as he lightly bit my neck.
  "Please, what? Use your words, star." He replied, grounding his middle finger against me with a little more force. I moaned, holding his shoulders.
  "I need more, please. I need it in me." I pleaded, and he chuckled lowly.
  "Of course, my love." He replied, letting his finger drag down to slip inside of me. Tenya looked into my eyes as he pumped his finger inside me, my face heating up with his dominant expression. Soon a second finger joined the first, stretching my walls. Once again my back arched, jaw dropping with a moan. Slick, wet noises filled my ears, along with Tenya's few cusses as he watched me squirm in pleasure beneath him. My hips promptly bucked as he used his thumb to toy with my clit again, adding a third finger and speeding up.
  "Feels good, so good." I breathed, head tilting back as he nipped at my neck.
"That's it, beautiful. Cum on my fingers. You're such a good girl." He coaxed, and I groaned his name as I obeyed. Breathless whimpers came from me, and he kissed my neck.
  "Tenya." I whimpered, shuddering as he let his breath trail up to my ear.
  "I want you to get on your hands and knees, love. Can you do that for me?" He asked, and I nodded. With shaky legs, I rolled over and pushed myself up, weakly arching my back in a show of submission. A growl of approval had me resting on my forearms, and I yelped as his now bare hips pressed against my own. His cock rested right against my slit, making it agonizing for me to stay still like I knew he wanted me to. His large hands slid up from my ass to push down slightly on my lower back, coaxing me to arch my back more. With that, he rocked his hips, the tip of his cock touching the very bottom of my stomach as it slid over my overstimulated core. My breath picked up, hitching as he gripped the flesh on my ass.
  "Please don't tease, Tenya. I need you, I need you to fuck me." I whined, and he leaned down, chest brushing my back.
  "Alright then. Wiggle your hips, love. Grind on me." He commanded, and I immediately complied.
  "Yes sir." I replied, and he chuckled. He leaned back up, holding my hips. A grunt left his lips as I rocked desperately against him, precum making us both messy.
  "Such a good girl. Now, stay still and relax, star." He hummed, lining himself up with me. With one smooth motion, he slid all the way in, hips flush against my own. We both simultaneously moaned, and he began to rock his hips. My hips tilted up instinctively, and he began hitting the spot the drove me wild. His moans grew in volume as he picked up the pace, leaning over me and holding my chest with a hand while his thrusts became brutal. The pleasure was becoming too much, and my arms collapsed. My moans were muffled by the pillows below me, fingers digging into the sheets. Right as I was about to reach my climax, he stopped. I whined in complaint, Tenya holding my rocking hips still with a bruising grip.
  "Baby! Baby please!" I whimpered, and he silenced me.
  "You're close star, I know. But I want to feel you, and I want to hear you scream out my name. Beg for me, star. Plead for me to finish you." He growled, and I moaned.
  "Tenya, I need you to stuff me. I need you to fuck me until I can't walk anymore. Please Tenya." I begged, hearing him growl.
  "You're so good, baby. So good to me. Such a good girl." He praised, slamming his hips against mine. My back arched deep, his thrusts rocking me forward as he returned his brutal pace. Once again his hand slipped between my legs to coax me to cum, and and he held me up with his other arm as my legs opened further. My moans rang loudly in our room, and I screamed his name as the knot in my stomach released. Hot ropes of his cum filled me as he softly bucked into me, and I sighed. Suddenly he flipped me over to lay on my back, slamming his cock back in and roughly fucked me. The pleasure overwhelming, my body overstimulated.
  "Baby! It's too much, I can't- ah!" I wailed as he gripped my his, pulling them to slam me against his cock. My nails bit into his biceps as fucked me senseless, my voice breaking from moaning. He leaned into me, letting me grip his back as he bit into my neck roughly.
  "Cum now. Cum with me." Tenya grunted, the snapping of his hips against mine made my head involuntarily rolling back. Airy moans left me as I felt him cum, my thighs a mess with his scent all over me. Cum spilled out onto the sheets, as well as my thighs. Once I could finally come to my senses, and giggled softly.
  "I fucking love you, Tenya." I said softly, and he chuckled as he kissed my forehead.
  "I love you very much as well, lovely. Do you feel alright?" He asked, and I nodded.
  "I feel incredible, baby. All thanks to you." I said, running my hand through his hair. Just like a lovestruck puppy, he closed his eyes and leaned into the touch before giving me a proud smile.
  "Do you want to get cleaned up?" He asked, leaning down and gently kissing my lips. I hummed thoughtfully, yawning suddenly.
  "Mm, how 'bout we lay here for a few?" I replied, looking to him. He gently rubbed my legs, hips, and back as he put some of his weight on me, cock slowly going to it's usual flaccid state while it rested within me.
  "Of course, love. Now relax, my shining star."