~Shoji~ Fuzzy Thoughts

NSFW WARNING

(I simp for him just a little too much so I'm sorry for those who like others 😂)

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Do you want to keep going, baby?" I asked, cupping Mezo's cheek. Very soft pants left him, cheeks flushed. He nodded, then yawned slightly. It was the morning time, the golden glow of the sun coming through our blackout curtains and lightning the room dimly.
  "Of course I do, my love. But if we do, please take the reigns." He said, and I nodded. This week had gotten him stressed, as well as exhausted, so this was a good way to start a week off. I could tell he wanted to keep going despite his sleepyness, in the way his eyes were still blown with lust, and the was his muscles tightened and relaxed as he hovered above me. I leaned up, kissing him.
  "Okay then, baby. How about we get you layed down, huh? You look exhausted." I cooed softly, and he nodded. He rolled us over, and I straddled his hips.
  "Please don't tease too much." He said, half lidded eyes looking up at me. I kissed him, moving down to his jaw.
  "I won't. But I will make you feel amazing, okay?" I said, feeling his hands on my thighs.
  "Yes, my love." He said, shuddering as I nipped softly at the sensitive part of his neck. His breaths slowly grew quicker as I kissed down to his v line, tracing both thumbs over them before taking his shaft in my hand. Slowly I moved my hand up and down, using just the right amount of pressure that got him going. He grew harder in my grasp, breath hitching and a soft moan followed. His breaths were shaky, and I picked up the pace, reading his body language. His non dupli-armed hands gripped the sheets as I tightened my grasp more, and a groan left him. I knew he was a little sensitive from our first round, so slowly easing up to his second high would make it easier for him to go longer. Once again I picked up the pace, feeling him twitch as he got close. He threw his head back as his hips bucked up, my name rolling off his tongue as a familiar white liquid rolled over my fingertips. I carefully cleaned it off with my tongue, and pet his thighs lovingly as he caught his breath.
  "There you go, so good. What does my baby boy want now?" I asked, and he looked at me, a light layer of sweat beginning to cover his skin.
  "You, baby. I want you. I don't care what you do, as long as it's you." He said, and I smiled. I kissed his forehead, straddling his hips again.
  "Good boy. Just relax, I've got you." I said, and reached down between us. I hummed as I slow placed his shaft against me, letting myself slide down onto him slowly. A small moan left me, and Mezo shuddered. I rocked my hips, and his hands instinctively grabbed my thighs.
  "I won't move you..... I just want to feel you." He said breathlessly, and I smiled again.
  "That's perfect, babe. Do you want me to move now?" I asked, and he nodded. I slowly lifted my hips, then dropped them, a slow yet deep thrust. Soon enough I we were both wound up, and Mezo's hands gripped down on my thighs hard enough to leave bruises as he lost himself. Moans and growls left him as I kept moving, his hips involuntarily bucking up to meet mine.
  "Right there, sweetheart. Right there! Feels so good." He groaned, and I held onto him, flattening my hands as to not hurt him with my nails.
  "You feel incredible, Mezo. You're so sexy, don't forget that." I said, praises slowly drowned out as I saw stars. The feeling in the pit of my stomach was still there, and I rocked my hips more as soon as my legs could move.
  "(Y/n)! Baby, I'm too... S-sensitive! I- I can't! Oh, fuck!" Mezo whined, teeth bared before his jaw hung open with a loud moan. We had gone past his limit when he was this exhausted, which would make him more sensitive. At this point I was milking him dry, two more orgasms from him before I decided it was gonna be the last round. My legs were burning from the effort, but I knew it would be worth it in the end.
  "One last one, okay? Give me one last one, can you do that, baby?" I asked, leaning down to look him in the eyes before I began to move. He was sweaty, hair a mess on the pillow and glossy eyes fluttering open and closed. He nodded softly, soft whines leaving him as I gently rocked my hips. I was waiting for a verbal response, since I knew he could still talk.
  "I c-can." He said, and I gave him a gentle smile, kissing him again.
  "Such a good boy. You're so good to me, you know that? You deserve everything." I praised, and he whimpered as I began to go fast. Hoarse cries and moans left him, his words becoming nonsense as his brain became fuzzy. I knew from experience what he was feeling, an experience that was so raw yet euphoric, your body and mind just melting. I felt his legs shaking behind me, his raw voice taking on a higher pitch as he got closer, unfocused and glassy eyes on mine before rolling back with his head. I myself was coming undone, and I lower myself down as the muscles bin my arms weakened.
  "(Y-y/n)!" Mezo managed to say, and I rocked my hips faster, desperate for that release. The knot in my stomach snapped free, the feeling washing through my body. My legs shook with the feeling and the strain, and I kissed along Mezo's neck as he kept riding it out. Once he had relaxed, I slowly pulled off of him, leaning against the headboard at an angle. I ran my hands through Mezo's hair, letting him gather himself after what we just did.
  "You look amazing like this, Mezo." I said after I knew that he could think straight, and he chuckled.
  "That felt.... Incredible. I needed that, honestly." He replied, voice soft and still sleepy. I laughed, cupping his cheek.
  "Yeah, you did. And you did great for how early it is." I said, getting a smile.
  "You really took it out of me. God, now I know why you're always so sleepy after we do this in the morning." He said, making me laugh more.
  "It's worth all of it though, right?" I asked, and he nodded, cupping my cheek. I leaned into him, melting in his tender kiss.
  "Always. I love you so much, baby." He said, and I smiled.
  "I love you too, Mezo. We should go shower, and I'll make breakfast if you wanna find a movie to watch." I said, getting a toothy grin.
  "You always know what to do."