~Bakugou~ Chiller

Requested by: SkylarPKeeney

(Quirk: Hydrokenesis and Calmer)

(Y/n)'s POV

  "I'm gonna kill you, Pikachu!" Bakugou roared, coming in the dorm door. Denki ran, hiding behind me.
  "Save me, (Y/n)! He's gonna kill me!" He pleaded, and I raised an eyebrow.
  "What did you do?" I asked, looking back at him.
  "I may or may not have put putty in his grenade gauntlets during practice." He said, and I rolled my eyes.
  "Okay, but you owe me." I said, and he nodded.
  "Thank you!" He said, running off. Bakugou went towards him, and I got in front of him.
  "Move. Dunce head is about to get it." He growled, and I put a hand to his chest.
  "Hey, you can get him later. Wanna blow off some steam?" I asked, and he looked at me. He nodded, and off we went. He knew I could take him, so instead of blasting someone's head off, he would now ask me to train. He shot blasts at me, which I blocked with water. I jumped up as a blast aimed at my feet, rolling over to dodge another. I swiped, and he dodged. It caught him off guard, and I threw something weak. It splashed him, and he growled. I dodged as he came at me, giggling as I got him in the back of the head.
  "Would you stop that?!" He growled, and I dodged another blast.
  "What's the fun in that?" I asked, completely drenching him. He growled, then roared. I turned on my aura, subtle enough to calm him, but not enough to be noticable.
  "It's on!" He shouted, and I put up a wall to stop his blasts. Soon enough he was worn out, and I released.
  "Here, drink." I said, holding a ball of water up. He did, and I giggled as he practically inhaled it.
  "You turned on the aura, didn't you?" He asked, standing up straight when he caught his breath.
  "Sure did. Did it work?" I asked, and he nodded.
  "Thanks."
  "No prob, Katsuki."

(Sorry about the shortness of this oneshot. I'll eventually get better as requests go. But I will take them!)